BY STARBUCKS #6 in Lemonade

Starbucks Refreshers™ Via® Ready Brew Strawberry Lemonade.
New.
Natural energy from green coffee extract.
With other natural flavors.
6 packets - each makes 16 fl oz.
Naturally sweetened instant beverage.
Made with real fruit.

Buy on Amazon
Paige J.
Canandaigua (city)
Refresher packets are my favorite to keep on hand during the summer... I love all the flavors, and honestly, I've even mixed them with champagne or vodka and they're great that way too! Refreshing, cool summertime drink that I have purchased several times!
Rebecca T.
Palm Bay
I love these Starbucks Strawberry Lemonade Refreshers! The green tea caffeine in them replace my morning coffee when I don't want to drink thick coffee products.
These are delicious and give you a ton of energy!
Ella S.
Miami Beach, FL
they didn’t have my go to drink in the options here but i love the pink drink! it is a strawberry açaí refresher with coconut milk. it is vegan and so delicious and so pretty! ive been getting this every time i go to starbucks for over a year. it is a bit overpriced and i wish they put in less ice and more of the actual product and berries on top .
Nina B.
Rutherford, NJ
So so good on a nice summer or spring day!! I get vente with lemonade and light ice so I can have more of the drink! Favorite thing! Has a great strawberry taste mixed with the lemonade!!
Carolyn J.
I finish this drink so fast because it is so good! It’s the only thing I order from Starbucks, not a coffe gal sorry. I keep trying coffee but it’s just not good for me idk. It’s a good price for it and If I could I would buy this drink every single day with the cheese danish😍❤ #Starbucks #refresher #cheesedanish #drinks #food #sogood
Annarose G.
Ludowici, GA
Starbucks is life and to be able to buy sick items anywhere definitely helps! I love being able to recreate such drinks in my own home and doing different twists to them.
Linda W.
P C Beach, FL
I don’t think that this is the right product, but one of my favorite things to her from Starbucks is their strawberry açaí refresher and I like for them to add coconut milk to it to make what they call the “pink drink”. It’s a nice refreshing drink to have on a hot day!
Alex M.
It's just not the same as in store as if I got a Strawberry refresher with half water, half lemonade.  Maybe because this doesn't have the Acai in it, I'm not sure.  Probably won't repurchase until they start selling the actual Strawberry Acai mix!
julie b.
Des Moines, IA
These are great when you want a little energy without the crash. They taste great and are low in calories. Not to pricey for the amount that you get. I drink there all of the time I prefer them to other flavored drinks.
Sabrina K.
Delaware
Ahhh! Love this refresher. It tastes so good. Honestly lemonade tastes so good and is exactly what I need sometimes to wake me up to be able to do what I need to. I would probably buy it again because of its flavor.
Cassidy W.
Concord, CA
Where do you usually buy this? I've been having trouble finding it.
Brooke B.
Zelena B.
Is it too carbonated🙅
Gabby Y.
Fort Benning, GA
Is this a sweeter lemonade or a tart lemonade?