BY STARBUCKS #6 in Lemonade

Sweet strawberry flavors, passion fruit and acai notes are balanced with the delightful zing of lemonade. Caffeinated with Green Coffee Extract and served over ice, this is the pick-me-up your afternoon is calling for.

Ingredients: Carbonated Water, Coconut Water From Concentrate, White Grape Juice From Concentrate, Apple Juice From Concentrate, Lemon Juice From Concentrate, Strawberry Juice From Concentrate, Sugar, Natural Flavors, Green Coffee Bean Extract, Citric Acid, Vegetable Juice (Color), Salt, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Rebaudioside-a (Stevia Leaf Extract), Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Calcium D-pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6)

Buy on Amazon
Jes K.
Mount Joy
OMG This really does taste refreshing. It's so yummy. I love this so much. Decent price. Most lemonades have this sour taste, and this is more on the sparkling water/perfectly sweet side. If you love strawberry lemonade i would highly Suggest buying this. When I go to Starbucks I usually buy this and they out cute strawberries in it.
Gloria B.
Moreno Valley
This is defiantly something I love to drink while working long 10 hour shift the day can drag but the Starbucks refreshers it keeps me rejuvenated throughout the day and productive not to mention it’s affordable this is my substitute for energy drinks and I’m one loyal customer
Sophia G.
Pottstown, PA
These are so seriously refreshing, I really wish these were still commonly found in cans. They give you a bolt of energy if you are susceptible to energy drinks, but I’m not, so I don’t get much out of this energy wise, they’re just so delicious.
Brandon C.
Dallas, TX
As a non-coffee drinker, I've bought Starbucks refreshers for years. I like the flavor and they really do help provide energy, without a crash. My only negative is that I wish they were sugar free.
Ashleigh L.
I love love love these! They taste wonderful and have a variety of flavors. They use green tea along with other things for the energy which I think is a great alternative. They are priced consistently with the Starbucks brand name and come individually or in a pack with multiple. They are so much better than other energy drinks such as amp and monster. I HIGHLY recommend trying these out.
Jacqueline N.
Columbus
I usually get a srawberry acai refresher whenever I’m feeling something other than coffee. One of my favorite fruits is strawberries, and I’ve already tried the refresher in store so I figured I would give this one a try. I love it! Tastes so good and so convenient when on the go or traveling.
Amy O.
Milwaukee, WI
Nothing like a strawberry lemonade drink to boost your energy while you knock out a 8 hour shift! Since I work at the mall, Starbucks is a 1 minute walk for me and I’m always content to see this drink in stock. I definitely recommend especially if you work in retail and with holiday coming up? Make sure to stock up!!! Its going to get busy 🎁🎄
Sara H.
Bloomsburg
Looooooooooooooooove these refreshers!  The Strawberry Lemonade is my favorite, given the flavor and the caffeine content.  It is the perfect pick-me-up that I would purchase for work and I absolutely love the taste.  Not to mention, these refreshers are typically only 90 calories or so!
Madison R.
Warrington, PA
I do not like coffee at all so whenever my friends and I go to Starbucks I reach for this. It tastes really good and it’s not too strong. It does what the name says... refreshes. I wish the cans were a little bigger but other than that it’s great.
Katie M.
Bemidji, MN
I used to love Starbucks refreshers. When they came out with their new flavors I fell out of love. The strawberry lemonade flavor is way too sweet and a bit sour. I do like the boost of energy these give me without the harmful ingredients in typical energy drinks.
rosa L.
Are this drinks any good? Never had em before or have try em out!
Jessica P.
Rittman, OH
Where are these sold at? Like walmart or giant eagle store's?
Mariela A.
Potrero, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Is this drink good?
Lydia M.
Princeton
Where can I find this product??? I really want to try it!!
heather s.
Sterling Hts, MI
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
How does this taste and where can I buy it?