BY STARBUCKS #88 in Energy Drinks

Starbucks refreshers raspberry pomegranate sparkling green coffee energy drink 12 oz see more...

• I love this flavor and I have only tried one other. Anyon...2 Answers
  • I get a really, really bad headache when products contain...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I try to stay away from energy drinks because of the ingredients but this one doesn't make me feel so bad." in 3 reviews
Sarah C.
Lincoln, NE
I love this! The taste is great, just enough caffeine to get me going, and keeps me going!
Kathryn C.
I absolutely love these . They're cold & refreshing to have at anytime of the day.
Jacqueline S.
This one tasted so damn good. I have drank this about three times and it's so good.
member-a75f1afd5
Toronto, ON
Great taste! Is more like juice, what even is green coffee?! Love Starbucks!!
Carly D.
Waterloo, ON
I love the Starbucks Refreshers. They are super convenient, and better than the kind sold as an iced drink in most Starbucks. The sweet berry taste is very nice. It doesn't taste like most energy drinks, and is more on the fruity side, which I much prefer.
Rena C.
These are so yummy!! I definitely feel refreshed and energized when I drink these. They are not overly sweet or taste “fake” in flavour. I like that they are made with green tea. A healthier and tastier alternative to a traditional energy drink!
Sarah G.
Super good, you can't really taste any caffeine. Tastes very nice cold, I drink these all the time in the summer. It has a lovely taste that's super "refreshing" if you'd say. I recommend to anyone that loves really sweet things. Fizzy like pop but tastes like juice!
Alyssa S.
Calgary
These canned green coffee drinks are great and a perfect refreshing summer drink. I love that they are carbonated! A wee bit pricey though
Carolyn B.
I don't like the taste and it was pricey. Ingredients weren't things I want to put in my body. I wouldn't repurchase.
Trelawney E.
Quite delicious. Expensive though. I'm not sure I've ever really noticed the energizing effects, but it is good.

Leslie D.
I get a really, really bad headache when products contain artificial sweeteners, and unfortunately I find most drinks like this contain it. Does any one know if this contains any type of aspertame, etc.?
Liz S.
I love this flavor and I have only tried one other. Anyone have any suggestions on the other flavors? I hate to buy a 4 pack and only take 1 sip.