BY STARBUCKS #85 in Energy Drinks

Starbucks refreshers raspberry pomegranate sparkling green coffee energy drink 12 oz see more...

• I love this flavor and I have only tried one other. Anyone have a...2 Answers
  • I get a really, really bad headache when products contain artific...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I try to stay away from energy drinks because of the ingredients but this one doesn't make me feel so bad." in 3 reviews
Stefanie P.
Roaring Bk Tp, PA
Delicious drink. Works great as an afternoon pick me up. Low in points if you're counting through weight watchers.
Hannah P.
Dayton, TN
Love these!!! They are so tasty and crisp! Very refreshing and the green tea gives a bit of a healthy energy jolt!
Abby K.
Henderson, KY
Definitely not as good as I thought it would be. I love raspberry drinks. Mixed with pomegranate was not very good.
Shannon D.
I love these! They are not super caffeinated, but they give you a little boost. I buy the multipack from Costco.
Nora B.
Plainville, MA
This flavor is just ok. I don't think it gives you a huge boost of caffeine either. I prefer the other flavors.
Haven P.
Paris, KY
This is my favorite go-to energy drink! It doesn't have that bitter taste of other energy drink brands!!
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
These are okay I'm not really a big fan as much as I love their coffee but lots of people love these
Tessa T.
White Bear Lake, MN
I love it and it really starts my day. It is not only delicious but it it loved by my friends too.
Sww P.
Omg ! I don't normally drink any energy drink. This is the only one that I drink and live it !
Amber S.
Benson, MN
The refreshers aren’t very good . I don’t like the flavor. The canned ones anyways aren’t good
Leslie D.
I get a really, really bad headache when products contain artificial sweeteners, and unfortunately I find most drinks like this contain it. Does any one know if this contains any type of aspertame, etc.?
Liz S.
I love this flavor and I have only tried one other. Anyone have any suggestions on the other flavors? I hate to buy a 4 pack and only take 1 sip.