BY STARBUCKS #80 in Energy Drinks

Starbucks refreshers raspberry pomegranate sparkling green coffee energy drink 12 oz see more...

• I love this flavor and I have only tried one other. Anyone have a...2 Answers
  • I get a really, really bad headache when products contain artific...4 Answers
Starbucks Refreshers Raspberry Pomegranate Sparkling Green Coffee
  • "I try to stay away from energy drinks because of the ingredients but this one doesn't make me feel so bad." in 3 reviews
Briana H.
Minot Afb, ND
Not a fan if these. Something is just off for me. I will just stick to iced coffee next time. Cause these aren't worth the money for me.
Sarah H.
Modesto , CA
This flavor tastes basically like seltzer water and I do not like seltzer water. Tastes extremely chemically and bitter. Not my thing.
Megan M.
When I don't want coffee but still need that caffeine kick, these are my go-tos! They are fruity and sweet but bubbly and delicious!
Jenn M.
Cazenovia, NY
I can't drink coffee, so these are my go to when I get energy in the morning! This and the strawberry lemonade are the best flavors!
Chantelle R.
Epping , NH
I love the strabucks refreshers they taste delicious! Plus they don't have a ton of sugar in them like a lot of energy drinks have!
Cierra J.
Shared one of these with my husband and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. But I'm soooo not an energy drink drinker
Victoria H.
Conway, SC
This actually tastes kinda like a Razberita to me, but I still love it. These are my go to for an afternoon pick me up.
kandace s.
El Cajon , Ca
I love these they're so bomb. Great flavor at a good price. I've had these from the can or kurg cups and both are good
Farzana A.
Middletown, OH
Awful! You can taste the artificial sweetener and the flavor itself is not any better. Really wish I didn't buy this
Kristen L.
So delicious! Just that right amount of kick and flavor, while not being too bad for you either! Highly recommend :)
Leslie D.
I get a really, really bad headache when products contain artificial sweeteners, and unfortunately I find most drinks like this contain it. Does any one know if this contains any type of aspertame, etc.?
Liz S.
I love this flavor and I have only tried one other. Anyone have any suggestions on the other flavors? I hate to buy a 4 pack and only take 1 sip.