BY STARBUCKS #85 in Energy Drinks

Starbucks refreshers raspberry pomegranate sparkling green coffee energy drink 12 oz see more...

• I love this flavor and I have only tried one other. Anyone have a...2 Answers
  • I get a really, really bad headache when products contain artific...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I try to stay away from energy drinks because of the ingredients but this one doesn't make me feel so bad." in 3 reviews
Sona H.
Tujunga, CA
I didn't know what to think of this when i first saw it but i tried it anyway. Its really delicious and has affects of coffee. I prefer regular coffee though.
Karissa B.
It really wasn't bad by any means, but the pomegranate flavor, as usual, was very overpowering to any other flavor that may have been in it. Good, but strong!
Kristy R.
Jacksonville, FL
These are delicious! I would like them to be just a tad sweeter, but they are perfect for hot days and I really like the little boost of energy they provide.
Ashley J.
Denton, TX
I try to stay away from energy drinks because of the ingredients but this one doesn't make me feel so bad. Natural and keeps me awake, which is hard to find
Kay J.
One of my favorite summer time drinks. It's amazing for right next to the pool or on the beach. It gives you the right amount of energy. It's fantastic 🙏🏼
Lora S.
Vancouver, WA
This is pretty good! I only ever get one is when I need that extra pick me up and get one from the store or the mini Mart! Great tasting and works great
Veronica O.
Midland, TX
I love these! I love anything Starbucks but these are great when you don't want coffee but something that will quench your thirst. Very nice flavors
Emma L.
Orlando, FL
So- for lack of a better word- refreshing! I usually hate carbonated drinks but these are so soft they don't both me. Flavors are amazing, too!
Rachel H.
Philadelphia, PA
I don't normally like these types of drinks but I found this refreshing. Tastes good, and has that extra boost of caffeine you need sometimes.
Laura R.
wenatchee, WA
These refreshers are well just that refreshing. And they but a new spin on energy drinks. And super yummy especially during the hot summer.
Leslie D.
I get a really, really bad headache when products contain artificial sweeteners, and unfortunately I find most drinks like this contain it. Does any one know if this contains any type of aspertame, etc.?
Liz S.
I love this flavor and I have only tried one other. Anyone have any suggestions on the other flavors? I hate to buy a 4 pack and only take 1 sip.