BY STARBUCKS #87 in Energy Drinks

Starbucks refreshers raspberry pomegranate sparkling green coffee energy drink 12 oz see more...

• I love this flavor and I have only tried one other. Anyon...2 Answers
  • I get a really, really bad headache when products contain...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I try to stay away from energy drinks because of the ingredients but this one doesn't make me feel so bad." in 3 reviews
Melissa A.
Las Vegas, NV
This was my life saver going through DH school. It gave me the perfect energy i needed without the shakiness of other energy drinks. The taste is also amazing, a great refresher in the middle of the day.
Mackenzie M.
Pacific Grove, CA
I find this beverage super delicious and refreshing. It's wonderful for a hot day or just an all around good-sized drink to pick up for on the go. The caffeine pay off is not as high as I would like.
Alexia S.
Washington, DC
Great for when you need some caffeine but don't necessarily want coffee or tea. Especially nice during the summer when its hot out. Can generally find at most convenience stores as well as starbucks.
Lorie D.
I was really excited to try this because I had heard so many great things about it, but to be honest it just tastes like apple juice. I mean it's good apple juice but I don't taste any berry :\
Krystal M.
I love Starbucks Refreshers. My favorite flavor is the Radpberry Pomegranate. I love it so much because when I want a pop this is my on occasion go to - for flavor and fizz!
Keri T.
Crystal, MN
Tastes great and doesn't give me the jitters unlike other energy drinks do. I've had every kind and this one is my favorite! The strawberry lemonade is also delicious!!
Amala S.
Rowlett, TX
This is my absolute fav energy drink. The flavor is amazing, and the carbonation keeps you going back for more. I love to have this drink between school and work.
Grace G.
Hialeah Gdns, FL
I love this drink. I currently work at a high pace restaurant and this keeps me going. Definitely traded in the regular energy/ coffee drink for this substitute.
Katie P.
Bridgeport, OH
Came across these little gems for the first time at big lots. I bought a couple to try and raspberry pomegranate is my favorite!
Very refreshing and gives you the midday energy that you need.
Shalene  H.
Montesano, WA
I love these especially these especially this flavor. if you are sick of the normal energy drink but still want the caffeine, then this is the drink for you.
Leslie D.
I get a really, really bad headache when products contain artificial sweeteners, and unfortunately I find most drinks like this contain it. Does any one know if this contains any type of aspertame, etc.?
Liz S.
I love this flavor and I have only tried one other. Anyone have any suggestions on the other flavors? I hate to buy a 4 pack and only take 1 sip.