BY STARBUCKS #85 in Energy Drinks

Starbucks refreshers raspberry pomegranate sparkling green coffee energy drink 12 oz see more...

• I love this flavor and I have only tried one other. Anyone have a...2 Answers
  • I get a really, really bad headache when products contain artific...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I try to stay away from energy drinks because of the ingredients but this one doesn't make me feel so bad." in 3 reviews
Hillary D.
I love this drink but sadly after I got hooked they took them out of all the stores I used to purchase them at!! If I'm lucky I'll be able to get some at the actual Starbucks but sometimes I need a pick me up where a Starbucks is not convenient! It's so refreshing and better then the lemonade one, but I'll take the lemonade one over nothing. And it seems that if I'm lucky enough to even find the canned refreshers, it's almost the lemonade one!
Sheila M.
Westerville, OH
I am loving this drink. I have tried a few of the energy drinks that are on the market, but this one is by far the best. I love the raspberry and pomegranate mix. And as a sparkling coffee drink - just wow!!!!!!! I definitely recommend this product to whose people that hit an afternoon lull!
Krista P.
Royal Oak, MI
This is definitely worth a try but not something I would drink regularly. The flavor is good but a little weak. I love the fact that it has real fruit juice and no fat and only 90 calories without any high fructose corn syrup or the like.
Sarah S.
Parma Heights, OH
I've been trying to kick my Diet Coke habit and this has been the perfect substitute. It's bubbly with caffeine for the boost I need in the afternoon. I also like that this favor isn't overly sweet or syrupy tasting.
Karmen L.
The Sparkling Refreshers from Starbucks are so delicious! If I'm not in the mood for coffee but still need energy this is the way to go! I love these in the summer time especially on the go!
Madison D.
Binghamton, NY
I really love the Refreshers line from Starbucks! It gives such a nice alternative to the richer more bitter taste that coffee usually has with similar amounts of caffeine. They are bright, fruity, and just like they're name refreshing!
Ria M.
One of the better flavors but not the best, it is a bit strong but gets the job done and gives me caffeine without the coffee. Lightly carbonated and only 90 calories.
Kelly P.
Meridian, MS
These are really yummy, though I prefer the Strawberry Lemonade flavor. GREAT for a caffeine addict because it also has vitamins & fruit juice. Not just empty calories!
Lauren W.
Du Bois, PA
I'm glad this is an option to purchase at Starbucks. Sometimes I want something quick to go instead of something made to order. Additionally, sometimes I want something different than coffee, so the Refreshers do the trick.
lilly f.
Starbucks Refreshers in Raspberry Pomegranate are so good! When i was first going to try it i was a bit reluctant because it said "green coffee" and i thought it was going to taste weird but its actually super good!
Leslie D.
I get a really, really bad headache when products contain artificial sweeteners, and unfortunately I find most drinks like this contain it. Does any one know if this contains any type of aspertame, etc.?
Liz S.
I love this flavor and I have only tried one other. Anyone have any suggestions on the other flavors? I hate to buy a 4 pack and only take 1 sip.