BY STARBUCKS #74 in Energy Drinks

Starbucks refreshers raspberry pomegranate sparkling green coffee energy drink 12 oz see more...

• I love this flavor and I have only tried one other. Anyone have a...2 Answers
  • I get a really, really bad headache when products contain artific...4 Answers
Starbucks Refreshers Raspberry Pomegranate Sparkling Green Coffee
  • "I try to stay away from energy drinks because of the ingredients but this one doesn't make me feel so bad." in 3 reviews
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
Starbucks Refreshers are a favorite drink of mine at their coffeehouse so I was happy to see it in the stores. The first time I tried it I was amazed by the delicious flavor and how closely it tasted to the one they freshly make. It was a very refreshing drink and I love that it's made with green coffee! I didn't feel energized throughout the day but still love this drink.
Anna M.
LONG BEACH, CA
I love the Starbucks Refreshers line! Well, I love Starbucks drinks in general, but compared to other energy drinks, the flavors of Starbucks Refreshers taste better to me. In particular this raspberry pomegranate flavor is delicious and makes me feel like I'm making a healthier choice too.
Miriam B.
Let me start by saying that I love Starbucks in general. I drink their coffee every day, and I love their green tea lattes. I honestly don't really like the refreshers that they make on the spot, but I love the refreshers in the can. They taste like soda and give me a great energy boost. They are low in calorie and feel very light and well... refreshing lol.
LeeLee Minaj H.
Huntsville, AL
I like raspberry a lot didn't know that Starbucks had canned drinks now awesome great for on the go road trip beverage toped with your favorite chips too and a sandwich to go. What a tasty meal on the go.
Rosie C.
I work an 8-5 job and let me tell you these beverages are sent from heaven when I feel like I'm barely making it to the end of my shift these give me a nice kick w the flavorful caffeinated drinks!!! I love Starbucks!!
Hillary D.
I love this drink but sadly after I got hooked they took them out of all the stores I used to purchase them at!! If I'm lucky I'll be able to get some at the actual Starbucks but sometimes I need a pick me up where a Starbucks is not convenient! It's so refreshing and better then the lemonade one, but I'll take the lemonade one over nothing. And it seems that if I'm lucky enough to even find the canned refreshers, it's almost the lemonade one!
Karmen L.
The Sparkling Refreshers from Starbucks are so delicious! If I'm not in the mood for coffee but still need energy this is the way to go! I love these in the summer time especially on the go!
Lora S.
Vancouver, WA
This is pretty good! I only ever get one is when I need that extra pick me up and get one from the store or the mini Mart! Great tasting and works great
Briana H.
Minot Afb, ND
Not a fan if these. Something is just off for me. I will just stick to iced coffee next time. Cause these aren't worth the money for me.
Jenn M.
Cazenovia, NY
I can't drink coffee, so these are my go to when I get energy in the morning! This and the strawberry lemonade are the best flavors!
Leslie D.
I get a really, really bad headache when products contain artificial sweeteners, and unfortunately I find most drinks like this contain it. Does any one know if this contains any type of aspertame, etc.?
Liz S.
I love this flavor and I have only tried one other. Anyone have any suggestions on the other flavors? I hate to buy a 4 pack and only take 1 sip.