BY STARBUCKS

Sparkling fruit juices meet cool coconut water in this refreshing pick-me-up. Our feel-good blend with vitamins and ginseng has just the right amount of nature’s caffeine from green coffee extract to lift your energy - and your spirits. see more...

Starbucks® Refreshers® Peach Passion Fruit with Coconut Water Energy Beverage 12 fl. oz. Can
Ramsha I.
Garland, TX
So delicious! Love the flavor of the coconut. It's so refreshing and energizing! It'll definitely get you hooked in just one go! This is my daily go to. I wish I knew the recipe!
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
It's not bad, but it's amazing either. I received this with my Chegg books along with a coupon. To me it tastes like celery juice with a hint of peach that's carbonated. When I swish it around my mouth, it's a tangerine taste, but the after taste is still celery. Though I think it's the ginseng that is one of the ingredients in the drink that I'm tasting and not used to. I will be trying the Back Cherry Limeade one next because of the coupon I have.

A couple of sips is just enough to wake up, especially if you're susceptible to caffeine like I am. A 12 oz cup of dark roast coffee is enough to crash me. I usually have to drink half to get me through the day okay.
Madeline W.
Elmhurst , IL
LOVE this drink. Perfect to grab and go when I don't have time to run to grab a refresher from Starbucks. I purchased them for the first time and drank them all in a week. I would definitely buy again!
Erin T.
Tuscumbia, AL
I love this stuff! Its cool and refreshing, perfect for the summer. I could easily drink a big gulp of it, which unfortunately would probably be the only way I got any energy from it. Its a wonderful beverage to quench your thirst but ain't wouldn't consider it an energy drink.
Nicole F.
Pretty good but not amazing in my opinion. I've tried the black cherry and strawberry lemonade, and peach is by far my favorite. I love that it's only 90 calories a can. It gives me just enough energy in the middle of the day, but I don't feel the affects of it when it's time to go to bed.
Emma M.
Grand Rapids, MI
Can't say enough about this product. I'm obsessed. The flavor is amazing and the fact that it's made with coconut water is even better. Would recommend this to anyone so is looking to get a little pep in their step!
Alisha B.
Liberty Hill, TX
Having one this very moment for an afternoon wake-up. I wasn't sure how these would be since sometimes coconut water can cause stuff to have an off flavor, but I really like it. I can tell the coconut water is in there, but it's not overwhelming and the fruit flavor is nice. I really like these.
Kailee S.
Tastes amazing, boosts energy, and never upsets my stomach like other brands. Priced about the same as the competition, but I'll buy it from Starbucks stores and let the points earn me a free one from time to time.
Alisha D.
Cordova, TN
This is SUCH delicious alternative to my daily coffee. It might be about the same number of calories as my cream/sugar, but it has more vitamins in it and is less acidic on my stomach, which is nice!
Wendy C.
Milwaukee, WI
I'm definitely loving this flavor! It's peachy but light, I love these when I'm switching it up from my usual energy drink I get. I like how it's only 90 calories a can!