BY STARBUCKS #47 in Energy Drinks

Sparkling fruit juices meet cool coconut water in this refreshing pick-me-up. Our feel-good blend with vitamins and ginseng has just the right amount of nature’s caffeine from green coffee extract to lift your energy-and your spirits .

Ingredients: Carbonated Water, Coconut Water From Concentrate, White Grape Juice From Concentrate, Apple Juice From Concentrate, Lemon Juice From Concentrate, Strawberry Juice From Concentrate, Sugar, Natural Flavors, Green Coffee Bean Extract, Citric Acid, Vegetable Juice (Color), Salt, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Rebaudioside-a (Stevia Leaf Extract), Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Calcium D-pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6)

Gloria B.
Moreno Valley
This is defiantly something I love to drink while working long 10 hour shift the day can drag but the Starbucks refreshers it keeps me rejuvenated throughout the day and productive not to mention it’s affordable this is my substitute for energy drinks and I’m one loyal customer
Ashleigh L.
I love love love these! They taste wonderful and have a variety of flavors. They use green tea along with other things for the energy which I think is a great alternative. They are priced consistently with the Starbucks brand name and come individually or in a pack with multiple. They are so much better than other energy drinks such as amp and monster. I HIGHLY recommend trying these out.
Azeilla M.
Visalia, CA
I was hesitant to try the Refreshers, as I'm used to Starbucks coffee more than their other drinks. Nevertheless, I tried this and LOVED IT! The flavor is so good, the packaging is really nice, and the prices are great too! Wakes me up, and isn't harsh on my stomach like other energy drinks! I buy these as often as I can.
Sara H.
Bloomsburg
Looooooooooooooooove these refreshers!  The Strawberry Lemonade is my favorite, given the flavor and the caffeine content.  It is the perfect pick-me-up that I would purchase for work and I absolutely love the taste.  Not to mention, these refreshers are typically only 90 calories or so!
Kayla H.
Louisville
The price for these are very reasonable and the taste is amazing. Everyone should try this and the will all love this. The taste is bold and it last very long in your mouth. The after taste is very nice and everyone would love it. Everyone try it please
Crystal N.
San Jose, CA
These are so good! Sometimes I want a little bit of energy without downing a crazy energy drink or coffee. This is like a refreshing soda without the overtly soda taste. I just feel a lot better sipping on this than soda or coffee. Also it tastes delicious!
Whitney W.
I don’t drink coffee and usually drink tea. I tend to stay away from energy drinks but like the Starbucks refreshers. They taste good and don’t seem so sugary like a regular energy drink. I alternate between these and tea in the mornings.
Bo T.
Love the taste and good for price. great for afternoon boost or evening pep. Love the carbonation and the look. Very loyal to Starbucks brand. Good value and cheaper in stores than buying at Starbucks location. Would buy again and recommend
Arielle H.
Riverside, RI
This drink is quite refreshing but not quite the pick me up that I need. It’s great if you want something light and flavorful but stick to the coffee or stronger energy drinks if you need a boost of energy
Anna D.
Westerville, OH
Not bad tasting and not too expensive! I’m not a huge fan of coffee or traditional energy drinks so I feel this is a good alternative if you need a pick me up. The can looks nice, isn’t too big and is widely available.
rosa L.
Are this drinks any good? Never had em before or have try em out!
Jessica P.
Rittman, OH
Where are these sold at? Like walmart or giant eagle store's?
mariela a.
Chula Vista, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Is this drink good?
Lydia M.
Palmetto Bay, FL
Where can I find this product??? I really want to try it!!
heather s.
Sterling Hts, MI
How does this taste and where can I buy it?