BY STARBUCKS #24 in Energy Drinks

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Starbucks refresher bluberry acai 4pk 8.4oz

• Pepsi?! I never knew Starbucks and Pepsi are affi...Be the first to answer!
  • What does this taste? like ive been wanting to try it but want to ...1 Answers
  • Pepsi?! I never knew Starbucks and Pepsi are affiliated....4 Answers
  • "They taste good too." in 1 review
  • "The strawberry-lemonade is my favorite flavor though." in 1 review
Katie A.
Katie A.
Sneads Ferry, NC
I am a huge fan of starbucks and all their refreshers so when I found this in Kroger and it was on sale I knew I had to get it! It was delicious and I would venture to say I liked it better than their strawberry acai refresher, I will definitely be getting more of this!
Joslyn T.
Joslyn T.
I love these Starbucks refreshers. They are perfect for those that do not like coffee but still want a pick me up during the day. It is of great value and it is effective. You can buy canned refreshers in grocery stores or fresh ones at starbucks.
Caitlin W.
Caitlin W.
Bloomington, IN
I think this flavor is awful. I think the Strawberry Acai Refresher from the actual starbucks store is the only good refresher. I think these are a healthier alternative to regular energy drinks.
Jenna M.
Jenna M.
Standish, ME
I think these are refreshing and tasty, but I don't feel the same kick from these that I do from something like a redbull.
Margaret W.
Margaret W.
Portland, OR
I like the refreshers in general (I don't like coffee, so have to get my morning caffeine from drinks like this), but this flavor is weird, just doesn't do it for me. I'd drink it if it were my only option, but I'd much prefer the other rrefreshers flavors.
Jackie N.
Jackie N.
University Ht, OH
I don't think I would call these healthy, but they really do taste good and they really do give you energy. I enjoy getting these whenever I stop at starbucks in the morning.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Smithfield, IL
Fitspiration Expert
I really like these and I HATE energy type drinks. These don't taste like energy drinks though, and don't make me feel all shaky when I have them. I love them.
Emily J.
Emily J.
Akron, OH
These are pretty tasty! They don't make you all jittery like some energy drinks can make you, but they can give you some needed energy.
Gabrielle S.
Gabrielle S.
Las Cruces, NM
Not a huge fan of the taste of these, but it's just my personal preference.
Ceres Dianne R.
Ceres Dianne R.
Woodland Hls, CA
Good tasting energy drink that does not taste like straight up sugar! But this doesn't change my energy level for some reason.
Yari R.
Yari R.
New haven, CT
Pepsi?! I never knew Starbucks and Pepsi are affiliated....
Anjelica G.
Anjelica G.
Griffith, IN
Do these come in any other flavors?
Sacramento ca
Are these the same as energy drinks?
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
How do these taste?
Sacramento ca
Do these come in different flavlors?