Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte Chilled Espresso uploaded by Lauren P.Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte Chilled Espresso uploaded by Christina K.Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte Chilled Espresso uploaded by Xai X.
2 colors available

BY STARBUCKS #27 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Inspired by our seasonal handcrafted favorite , this at-home versions full of minty, chocolaty joy. We combine authentic StarbucksĀ® espresso and milk with the cheery flavors of peppermint and chocolate. It's the perfect beverage to brighten your spirits at the holidays. see more...

Esther C.
Esther C.
Laredo, TX
Here come the opposing comments. As much as everyone raves about the oh so famous Pumpkin Souce Latte from Starbucks I'm honestly not a fan of it. And every year for the last three or four years I'll buy it in the fall when it comes out just to give it another attempt but nope. Nope nope nope. Then j thought making it at home might do the trick which is when j bought this product and it tastes just the same. So if you like the drink, purchase this. It tastes exactly the same.
Holly G.
Holly G.
Bellevue, PA
Being a huge fan of the Fall season everything is turning up pumpkin.This being one of my first purchases and also being a Starbucks fan I had to give it a try .After trying some of the other starbucks at home drinks and being disappointed, I didn't expect much but this product is as close if not BETTER than the coffee shop pumpkin.Loved its creamy not overly sweet espresso finish.This is a must have Starbucks fan or not.

Priscilla A.
Priscilla A.
Miami, Fl
I was so excited when I saw this at publix but with my first sip it turned into a huge disappointment. This drink is horrible! It doesn't taste anywhere near like the one you get at Starbucks. They used to much of something that completely messed it up. It is one of the worse things I have ever tasted. Please don't waste your money on this go to Starbucks instead.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Nashville, TN
I absolutely love Starbucks! Period! You honestly can't go wrong buying any Starbucks coffee or tea products! I'm a huge fan! The Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte Chilled Espresso is so amazing & has so much flavor! I love the hot ones as well in the Fall time. The pumpkin spice flavor is one of my favorites. If you haven't tried, I highly recommend!
Emma T.
Emma T.
There is so much sugar in these drinks, but for a fake-coffee (and real coffee) junkie like me, it's SO GOOD.

This stuff is like crack. It'll ruin your life, and you'll be so happy that it did. I like to treat myself with real lattes, and I also drink coffee black, but this is amazing. I bought three the last time I saw them in the store.
Eileah P.
Eileah P.
N Las Vegas, NV
I look forward to the time of year that I can go to Starbuck's and get pumpkin spice everything. It's seriously my favorite flavor of coffee and baked goods. This is delicious and great for those days when I don't have the time (or cash) to go to Starbucks. I can indulge without leaving my home office!
Whitney C.
Whitney C.
Moulton, AL
I have worked for Starbucks for over a year and i have to say this expresso flavor iced drink , is one of the best seasonal coffees . It actually tastes like sweet pumpkin pie , which I always added white mocha to mine . What can I say . I love pumpkin flavor sweetened with white mocha !!
Amy W.
Amy W.
Tunnel Hill, GA
I love pumpkin spice-flavored cookies and such and was so excited when I saw this drink. It is not the same as the one in the store, by far. It is super sweet and thick. I was actually hard for me to drink it even though the taste was ok. I would count this as my breakfast and coffee.
Kayleigh S.
Kayleigh S.
Peotone, IL
I really wish that Starbucks had this in stores year round! I love getting it in the fall time, and I'm always so upset when my stores quit carrying it because there's nothing else quite like it! It's been a favorite since I first tried it. I just wish they made a sugar free version.
Sara E.
Sara E.
W Baden Sprgs, IN
Love this coffee drink. I love to pour it in my to go cup and hit the road. The flavor is rich and it keeps me going as the day goes on. It gives me the coffee jolt I need and has a fantastic flavor. I hope to be able to find this more often and hope to find other flavors as well
Lorah R.
Lorah R.
Fort Wayne, IN
How close does this taste to the original PSL?
Ciera C.
Ciera C.
Powell, WY
Is this good? I haven't seen it anywhere at my local store but I hope to find it and try it
Debralyn W.
Debralyn W.
Nottingham
This still on? How was the taste? Can i buy it also at superstore,walmart or shoppers?
Afton P.
Afton P.
Does this taste like an actual pumpkin spice latte?
Farheen S.
Farheen S.
norcross, GA
Is this a glass bottle? And how big is it