BY STARBUCKS #25 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Inspired by our seasonal handcrafted favorite , this at-home versions full of minty, chocolaty joy. We combine authentic Starbucks® espresso and milk with the cheery flavors of peppermint and chocolate. It's the perfect beverage to brighten your spirits at the holidays. see more...

• What is the drink consistency like? Is it think or the sa...1 Answers
  • How close does this taste to the original PSL? 5 Answers
  • How much caffeine is in a pumpkin spice latte? 1 Answers
Jasmine-Symone W.
Phoenix, IL
As a Halloween baby, I am OBSESSED with all things pumpkin! Naturally, the Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks is a go to drink for me all fall season! The fact they have a bottled version you can enjoy at home makes it that much better! I always grab a bottle from Target to enjoy at home when i know i may be inside more and not out to actually run to Starbs and buy one (Venti of course, iced, with 4 pumps of Cinnamon Dolce syrup!). 10/10 would recommend!
Afton F.
Review for: Chilled Espresso more...
As an October baby, I love everything pumpkin. I legitimately drink pumpkin coffee all year round. One of my favorites is Starbucks PSL. This is amazing to have! I don’t have to run to Starbucks every morning to get my pumpkin fix. It smooth and delish! If you like pumpkin, definitely get it.
x x.
x
Review for: Chilled Espresso, Plastic more...
This tastes amazing! If you love the taste of pumpkin spice (basically autumn in a bottle) then you will love this! The packaging is so cute and it’s easy to store in the fridge. I get this large container for when it becomes and everyday must have !!
Jamie B.
Aliquippa, PA
Review for: Plastic more...
Let me start by saying that if you are a lover of all things pumpkin spice, you may like this, but in my personal opinion I just feel like it is too much spice. Like they through in a whole bottle of nutmeg or something. Lol
I personally think it could use some tweaks, but overall it is okay.
Aubrey F.
Ooltewah, TN
Just got finished drinking this DELICIOUS drink! A great pick me up during the mid day struggles #sleepymom. It doesn't have the overbearing artificial "spice" taste like other drinks do well to me it doesn't Lol. You can actually taste the coffee flavor in it I recommend this to all the #basicbitches that love pumpkin spice anything!! So break out those flannel shirts, ugg boots, zip up vests y'all and get yo pumpkin spice latte on!!
Kennedy N.
Plano, TX
This is so amazing! It tastes exactly like what I get from Starbucks when I order a dirty chai latte (chai latte with espresso). I was hoping for a little more pumpkin flavor, but I love how fresh and chilled this tastes. I got a 14oz bottle from Krogar while checking out. I will totally repurchase if I get the chance.
Lauren R.
Phenix City, AL
This is such a great product. I prefer my coffee iced, and I definitely prefer not having to sit in the drive through to get it in the morning! This product gives me the ability to get my Starbucks fix in the best and easiest way possible for my schedule. I’m so glad they started making it this way! I would definitely recommend it to my friends and family.
Snow L.
Diberville, MS
Purchased for 5.98 from Walmart. Considering a venti size of this from a Starbucks store would run the same price, I felt it was a bargain. Truth is...this is still espensive to me. Is it worth it? Yes.

The coffee flavor is not super strong, nor is the pumpkin flavor. They balance and compliment well but it does taste slightly watered down.
Allyson M.
Review for: Plastic more...
Love being able to enjoy my fall favorite without the need to swing by a Starbucks store. Most of their bottled beverages aren’t as good as in store but this one comes pretty
Close!
Laura S.
Round Rock , TX
It was okay. I'm not a huge fan of the pumpkin spice anything now of days. I'm more interested in their Holiday drinks now. This actually comes pretty close to the drinks that you do order at Starbucks. I would recommend it if you are a fan of the pumpkin spice.
Lorah R.
Fort Wayne, IN
How close does this taste to the original PSL?
Ciera C.
Powell, WY
Is this good? I haven't seen it anywhere at my local store but I hope to find it and try it
Farheen S.
Norcross, GA
Is this a glass bottle? And how big is it
Debralyn W.
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
This still on? How was the taste? Can i buy it also at superstore,walmart or shoppers?
Bernadette M.
Does anyone know the caffeine content of the 14 fl oz bottle?