BY STARBUCKS

Deliciously crafted for the season.Add a splash of cream and a bit of sugar to evoke familiar flavors inspired by our Pumpkin Spice Latte. This cozy fall coffee is radiant with notes of pumpkin, cinnamon, and nutmeg that come to life in our lightest roast. see more...

LindsEy M.
I normally am not a Starbucks coffee person, unless it's fall or winter, But I hate paying 6 dollars for a single coffee even if it's every now and then, so I was really happy they released this in stores. I was worried that it would taste gross as I have bought other Pumpkin Spice coffees in the past, but I was so pleased that this is almost just like buying it at the store, except not as heavy, which for me is a great thing.
Angelica G.
S El Monte, CA
Purchased at: Target
I had the opportunity to sample this coffee at my local Target and it was delicious. If you drink your coffee black like usually do, but you still like a bit of flavor with your coffee, then you should give this a try. The punpkin spice flavoring adds just enough flavor so that your black coffee isn't boring.
amanda t.
My husband knows me all to well and surprised me with this purchase. Yess.. I'm that girl! Pumpkin Spice everything. It doesn't get any better than starting your morning with pumpkin spice coffee. Caffeine. Pumpkin. Smooth flavor. Good morning!! 💛☕ #PumpkinEverything
Shelly A.
I just tried this coffee. Don’t expect it to taste the the pumpkin spice latte. It is very pleasant and the pumpkin flavor is not over bearing. It is a nice fall drink. You can taste the nutmeg more than the pumpkin. I put a little skim milk and two teaspoons of sugar. I would definitely purchase this again.
Rhiannon P.
I’m a huge fan of pumpkin spice anything. I found this at my local HyVee & was pleasantly surprised with the aroma & flavor of this coffee. A lot of the time, brand name coffee found in stores isn’t as good as what you can get direct from them. I will say I do mix this with a normal ground roast to balance it out, the spice CAN be a little overwhelming.
Katie W.
Rochester, NY
My favorite thing about fall, made at home! I can’t deny my love for pumpkin spice and this gives me everything I want in a fall coffee. This will be stocked in my cupboards all season!
Cyndi S.
Canon City, CO
Starbucks® Pumpkin Spice Flavored Ground Coffee 11 oz. Bag has been my favorite way to start out my mornings! I usually add Silk® Caramel Almond Creamer 32 fl. oz. Bottle for the perfect autumn-esque cup o' joe.
Natalie ..
I like this specific blend because it has a nice flavor and won’t break the bank in cost. Little room for improvement I think it’s great as what it is advertised as. Would not repurchase but overall liked the product
Molly M.
Keyes, CA
It is a great product. Enjoy PSL at home. It has a great flavor. And I pair it with my favorite creamer. I have a ninja coffee pot that that helps it turn out great. I would definitely buy it again.
Megan H.
Murphysboro, Il
Amazing coffee. I love Starbucks coffee. I have it every day almost. Not always this flavor but always starbucks. I’m not a fan if the packaging but it’s great for the price. Of course I will always have Starbucks coffee in my home
Victoria D.
Flagstaff
Is the pumpkin spice flavor string? Would plain creamer and sweeteners be best to use?