GroceryBakeryStarbucks

Contains: Does not contain any of the 8 major allergens

Serving Size: 1 cup

State of Readiness: Mix

Compatible With: Keurig 2.0, Keurig K-Cup

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Starbucks Plus Medium Roast Coffee - Keurig K-Cup Pods - 16ct!
Axia S.
Beaverton, OR
When I bought my mom her coffee maker, I made sure to give her 2 boxes of this coffee 🤎 perfect balance
Mayara C.
New Albany, OH
wonderful, best way to have your starbucks at home, I always find it in supermacados super easy
Adrinna C.
South Carolina
I really like This coffee I mean who doesn’t love Starbucks! Super smooth really tasty and there’s nothing like being able to having your favorite coffee at home😭✨
Ashley R.
Elk Grove, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Starbucks Plus Medium Roast Coffee - Keurig K-Cup Pods - 16ct uploaded by Ashley R.
I drink my coffee black. These flavors have a strong aftertaste of flavoring syrup. The only one I could barely taste the syrup was the cinnamon flavor. The hazelnut and toffeenut have such a strong aftertaste and smell, I can't drink them. I am sure if you sweetened up your coffee or drowned it in creamer, this syrup flavor would go away and it may even enhance the coffee at that point.
Stacy B.
Virginia Bch, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Loved this new coffee k-cup pods from Starbucks offering more caffeine than before. It has the same great taste with extra caffeine to get you through those tough days. This is the first product on the market like this I’ve seen. If you like Starbucks coffee, make sure you get this!
Amber W.
Seattle, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
2,863 reviews
Starbucks Plus Medium Roast Coffee K-pods pack a lot of power in one little pod. I love that the Starbucks Plus Coffee KCup Pods work both with regular coffee makers as well as Keurig style coffee makers. I have tried it with 6oz-25oz, and I prefer to make 2.5 cups of coffee using one pod since they are so strong. This would be perfect for someone who would like an extra boost of energy for the day (it really lasts) or who simply enjoys the flavor of coffee. Because it does have coffee extract in it, I used more sweetener and creamer than I'd prefer, but overall I really like this product. I don't think it's something I could drink every day (keeps me awake at night, later than normal) but it's great as an add on for days where I need a little more focus and a refresher. In comparison to other brands and even the home brew Starbucks coffee, this product really feels like 2x+ the caffeine as they claim. I definitely recommend, especially with about 20-25oz of water if you are someone like me who doesn't prefer jitters.
Grace G.
Gilbert, AZ
This is a pretty good coffee. It’s a little strong though actually and for 16 k-cups, kinda expensive. I do believe it though when it says there is 2x the caffeine. I was super alert and very caffeinated. The only think hindering me buying again is the price/amount of k-cups ratio. It’s good coffee but not worth the price in my opinion.
Molly R.
Maryland
I picked these up on sale at my local giant food... for under five dollars!!! I love starbucks I probably will always love the products, but I'm definitely not biased on this try. I usually drink Maxwell house breakfast blend coffee, but decided to give this a try. Like why not? Packs a massive punch bit anamzing taste of you like medium blend coffee. I believe I would still buy these again for days where regualr coffee isn't enough.
Kaiti O.
Nolensville, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Bold and has the jolt caffeine I search for in one cup of coffee. I think I would like it better if I used it to make cold brew. So I would need this to be sold as a bag ground or beans. But I do recommend!
Dez<3
This product is amazing and one of the best coffees to wake you up . I definitely love them and always buy extras to keep around when I want to eat something tasty to wake me up. I will definitely be buying more soon!

Looking for your answer?