Starbucks Pike Place Torrefaction Roast, K-Cup for Keurig Brewers, 108 Count ,Starbucks-wfs5

BY STARBUCKS

108count Starbucks Pike Place Kcups. Consistently smooth and nutty, toasty and rich in flavor, balanced and vibrant. KCup perfect for brewing individual servings. Works in any Keurig coffee brewing system. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ebony L.
Dallas, TX
I am a sucker for Pike Place roast in the keurig. Although it doesn’t compare to going into the actual store it is a little taste of Starbucks at home. The flavor is so stout and the smell is nostalgic almost.
Julie U.
Sherman Oaks , CA
This is such a great coffee! I not only enjoy it at Starbucks, but I can also enjoy it at home! I wish the k-cups were a bit more affordable but the price doesn’t stop me from constantly re purchasing!
Des M.
Tucson, AZ
These are my favorite k cups. The coffee tastes amazing and is just the right amount of strength I need to get through the day. I love starting my day out with a cup of the pike place roast because it makes me feel as though I've stopped by and bought myself a drink.
Keisha W.
Purchase, NY
I love their Pike Place Roast but I don't always have the time to go run in and out (mainly cause of the LONG lines) so having this in the house is better. Just brew it and go. It can save a lot of the 2+ dollars that you spend on coffee per day/week. Loving it.
Paige S.
Louisville, KY
My absolute favorite coffee for my Keurig. This blend is perfect, not light not too dark and has an amazing flavor. I pair this with hazelnut coffee creamer and it makes for the perfect cup, and saves you from spending $6 on a coffee
Anna M.
Waco, TX
This blend isnt bad at all but it is a little on the strong side. I had to add some milk and vanilla extract to mine to cal the flavor but it is tolerable for a coffee.
Nicole W.
Core, WV
This is one of the best k cup coffees I've tried. I didn't think my coffee could get better. Rich taste. I got it as a sample and loved it.
Allison S.
Dover, AR
This is my favorite roast. I love how smooth it is! It is also not too bitter and easy on my palate.
Jeanette W.
Charleston, WV
I love this coffee it is so strong and wakes me up and energized more than what i am usually.
Abby M.
Brambleton, virginia
Not a fan of these! Taste is very bitter compared to other medium roast coffees I’ve tried