BY STARBUCKS #14 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Medium Roast Ground Coffee. Tasting Notes:  Smooth & Balanced. Enjoy with:  Enjoy with a cup of yogurt and the morning news. Origin:  Latin America A tip of the hat to where we came from and what we stand for.  The very first day Seattle s Pike Place Market opened in the summer of 1907, hundreds of eager customers snatched up all the farm-fresh goods in a matter of hours.  By noon, there wasn't a scrap of produce left as the farmers wagons began to roll out. When we set up shop here in 1971, we knew our success would depend on how well we could cater to this insatiable appetite for freshness.

• Does this taste the same as it does in store or slightly ...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a good k cup coffee, has anyone tried thi...1 Answers
  • Do these taste similar or the same as the pikes you get i...1 Answers
  • "We both agree though that this is really good." in 2 reviews
  • "With some French vanilla creamer this is INREDIBLE!" in 1 review
  • "My husband is even addicted to drinking coffee every day now thanks to me haha I totally recommend this product to anyone!" in 1 review
Katie B.
This is a bold coffee. If you don't like medium roast, I would opt for the blonde roast from Starbucks. However, I think this is the perfect combination of coffee. When I get my Pike Place in the store, I add creamer and Splenda, when I get the K-Cups, I add coffee creamer and a little whip cream! It's the perfect combo! I bought my Pike Place K-Cups from Costco!
Kat O.
Good alternative to going to Starbucks. It has more caffeine than other K-Cup brands and I always feel more energized after drinking this.  It is a little pricier than other brands, but cheaper than going to the actual store.  I would definitely recommend to others who want to brew at home.
Kelsey P.
Royal Oak, MI
I have a love/hate relationships with K-Cups and Keurig's in general. I love coffee but I feel like Keurig's take away the potency of coffee - it's never as good as getting it in store. Which, I mean, it's kind of expected.

I LOVE the Starbucks Pike Place K-Cups though. They have a good flavor and still taste pretty strong. They're good when you're running behind in the morning and don't have time to make a coffee stop. They're also nice when you're trying to save money.

Ya girl spends too much on coffee.

Definitely worth a try.
Devin L.
This is my go-to coffee! I’ve tried several different k-cups and brews, but this one never lets me down. It’s a bold flavor, but pleasant. You can use any option of creamer or sweetener and it doesn’t taste weird. I drink at least two cups daily. 😅
Crystal B.
I never knew I had a preference in coffee flavor until I tried these K-cups. The roast is perfect and nutty and just simply amazing. It really has a deep coffee flavor even though it's not a dark roast. This is by far my favorite and I highly recommend you to try it!
Alexa A.
These are my go-to k-cups! I personally like bold coffee so I think this roast is great without being too dark. I usually can find these on sale at Shoprite so I’ll try to get a bunch when they go on sale!
Jessy B.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
These are delicious. they are my husbands favorite, he doesnt even need cream with them. he just loves how the strong bold flavor of the beans. seriously A+. I always have them in stock at my home, never know when you need a bold cup of coffee!! :)
Logan P.
Conway, AR
I use this and Guatemala Antigua blends every morning. I also stop by Starbucks almost every day, but these K-cups are my go-to when I don't make it to the store. I love the flavor of Pike Place and the smoothness of it. I recommend these to my friends quite often.
Raquel R.
Philadelphia, PA
Who doesn't love a good cup of coffee?! Pike Place is my go to every morning and every time I visit a Starbucks. K-cups are so convenient and they taste just as good as a fresh cup from the store. I always have some in my pantry.
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
One of our regular purchases when we buy Kcups. My husband likes this one a lot. Great taste. Smells delish. Starbucks knows coffee. Recommended to medium blend lovers.
tiffany g.
How do these taste. are they a bold or a smooth blend. I'm more towards a strong robust flavor .
Hailey H.
Sonora, CA
Do these taste similar or the same as the pikes you get in store?
Lisa S.
Upland, CA
Does this taste the same as it does in store or slightly different?
Toni J.
I'm looking for a good k cup coffee, has anyone tried this? Is it good? Is it the same as if you were to buy it at a Starbucks? Is there a certain flavor I should try?
Z K.
Anyone who has tried the Starbucks Coffee Pike Place Roast K-Cups, can you please recommend another flavor that I might like or a way I can test before buying. Thanks!