BY STARBUCKS #2 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Medium Roast Ground Coffee. Tasting Notes:  Smooth & Balanced. Enjoy with:  Enjoy with a cup of yogurt and the morning news. Origin:  Latin America A tip of the hat to where we came from and what we stand for.  The very first day Seattle s Pike Place Market opened in the summer of 1907, hundreds of eager customers snatched up all the farm-fresh goods in a matter of hours.  By noon, there wasn't a scrap of produce left as the farmers wagons began to roll out. When we set up shop here in 1971, we knew our success would depend on how well we could cater to this insatiable appetite for freshness.

• Anyone who has tried the Starbucks Coffee Pike Place Roas...1 Answers
  • Does this taste the same as it does in store or slightly ...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a good k cup coffee, has anyone tried thi...1 Answers
  • "We both agree though that this is really good." in 2 reviews
  • "With some French vanilla creamer this is INREDIBLE!" in 1 review
  • "My husband is even addicted to drinking coffee every day now thanks to me haha I totally recommend this product to anyone!" in 1 review
Katie B.
This is a bold coffee. If you don't like medium roast, I would opt for the blonde roast from Starbucks. However, I think this is the perfect combination of coffee. When I get my Pike Place in the store, I add creamer and Splenda, when I get the K-Cups, I add coffee creamer and a little whip cream! It's the perfect combo! I bought my Pike Place K-Cups from Costco!
Nilvie P.
STARBUCKS!!!!! My heart is happy when I have my first cup in the morning. Pike place is a rich and smooth coffee. At home we buy the k-cups, beans and ground coffee. Price is reasonable, cannot complain. I recommend if you like starbucks and your coffee strong but not over the top.
Devin L.
This is my go-to coffee! I’ve tried several different k-cups and brews, but this one never lets me down. It’s a bold flavor, but pleasant. You can use any option of creamer or sweetener and it doesn’t taste weird. I drink at least two cups daily. 😅
Crystal B.
I never knew I had a preference in coffee flavor until I tried these K-cups. The roast is perfect and nutty and just simply amazing. It really has a deep coffee flavor even though it's not a dark roast. This is by far my favorite and I highly recommend you to try it!
Alexa A.
Lawrenceville, NJ
These are my go-to k-cups! I personally like bold coffee so I think this roast is great without being too dark. I usually can find these on sale at Shoprite so I’ll try to get a bunch when they go on sale!
Kelsey C.
Little Rock
My go to K-cup on a regular basis. It is smooth and more on the mold side of medium, but without being bitter. I like a strong coffee in the morning and thus definitely does it for me. A little more expensive then other brands but cheaper then buying Starbucks every day so I’ll definitely keep buying!
Latisha M.
Corona, CA
1,108 reviews
Pikes Place is a classic and a great coffee for iced coffee which is my favorite drink of choice every morning. Pop one in my Keurig and chill and I'm good to go!
Sarah W.
College Station
As a college student, I drink a stupid amount of coffee. Starbucks pike place is my favorite because it tastes good, it’s cheaper than all the flavored coffees, and it’s only like 10 calories. The k cups are so easy to use and takes no time at all.
Raquel R.
Philadelphia, PA
Who doesn't love a good cup of coffee?! Pike Place is my go to every morning and every time I visit a Starbucks. K-cups are so convenient and they taste just as good as a fresh cup from the store. I always have some in my pantry.
K R.
Saint Charles, MO
One of our regular purchases when we buy Kcups. My husband likes this one a lot. Great taste. Smells delish. Starbucks knows coffee. Recommended to medium blend lovers.
tiffany g.
How do these taste. are they a bold or a smooth blend. I'm more towards a strong robust flavor .
Z K.
Anyone who has tried the Starbucks Coffee Pike Place Roast K-Cups, can you please recommend another flavor that I might like or a way I can test before buying. Thanks!
Hailey H.
Sonora, CA
Do these taste similar or the same as the pikes you get in store?
Lisa S.
Upland, CA
Does this taste the same as it does in store or slightly different?
Toni J.
I'm looking for a good k cup coffee, has anyone tried this? Is it good? Is it the same as if you were to buy it at a Starbucks? Is there a certain flavor I should try?

Amazon