BY STARBUCKS #8 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

In 1971, This is Where it All Began . The site of our first store in Seattle s Pike Place Market.  With fresh-roasted beans from around the world, we changed the way people experience coffee.  Today we still buy only the very best coffee, do our own roasting and serve friends, neighbors, anyone who drops by.  This smooth and balanced blend is the kind of coffee that inspired us to open our doors all those years ago, and what we ve loved sharing every day since. 100% Responsibly grown.  Ethically traded. That means the coffee in this bag is helping to create a better future for farmers and a more stable climate for the planet.  Because we ve always believed in a better cup of coffee.  Learn more at starbucks.com/sharedpl.

Lexie D.
This is my favorite product from Starbucks!! I have their rewards system too and it gives me a free drink when I buy a lot of coffee. It's smooth and easy to drink, not too bitter which I absolutely love. I always recommend it to friends family when I get the chance
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
I absolutely love Pike Place coffee and its one of the best I have ever drank. Starbucks will grind the beans for you there in the store and then it is good to go to makes some of the best fresh coffee. This coffee is strong, but not too strong. It has a great flavor.
Emily V.
Gaylord, MI
Solid coffee, I use in a French press. Not too strong of a taste but good caffeine kick and smells wonderful. Would like if they were ground a little less finely. Easy roll down to keep fresh, I store in freezer since I only use on weekends and it’s lasts.
Emily M.
Kirkland, WA
I'm not a fan of this roast. I think Starbucks is great but the coffee selection they have is 85% dark and super rich roasts and I'm the type of person who loves a mild to medium roast so they don't have a big selection for me to choose from. Would definitely recommend though for someone who loves strong coffee.
Anakaren R.
Escondido, CA
The only coffee that i take home from Starbucks. Love the smell and taste. Love making it into iced coffee with caramel, absolutely delicious. Affordable and sold at a lot of places like Walmart, cvs, Walgreens
Jamie N.
Anaheim , CA
Best Starbucks coffee hands down! It is so yummy. I used to live in Washington got turned on to it there. It meant my expectations and really enjoy drinking this yummy brew. I will buy again and have bought many times.
Katelynn S.
Punxsutawney , PA
This is one of my favorite Starbucks coffees. It is just an all around good coffee. However, Starbucks coffees are often stale by the time they get to stores. I don't know why and maybe its a problem with the stores themselves, but stale coffee is not good coffee. I've had more luck buying bags of coffee from actual Starbucks stores, so I would recommend buying from there over local grocery stores.
Afton F.
I am a huge Starbucks fan. I’m a dedicated customer and gold card member. That being said, I only ever go to Starbucks for speciality drinks (psl, peppermint mocha, etc). I choose not to get plain brewed coffee at the cafe or buy it in bags. Every brewed coffee I’ve had that was made from Starbucks beans taste burnt. They roast their beans too long. I would not suggest buying any of their blends.
Rachel P.
Orange Park, FL
This is a really good blend of coffee. I normally drink espresso because my job is very stressful. However when ever I get too tired of the strongest coffee I always pick this up. It smells amazing it’s a great morning roast!
Samantha C.
York, PA
I know it's lame but their medium roast is my favorite! That cup of coffee in the morning to me is what gets me going! I will always buy Starbucks medium roast! Iced or hot, either way it tastes amazing!
Kelly S.
Shoreline, WA
How long does this coffee keep ya goin for?
Terri B.
Harmony, ME
Who loves this brand?
Rachel B.
DOYLESTOWN, PA
What would you replace as the staple, daily medium roast if Starbucks got rid of this one?
Elizabeth M.
Compton , CA
How does this star bucks coffee taste made at home ?
Veronica T.
Seattle, WA
Does enybody used a french press with this coffee?