BY STARBUCKS #5 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

In 1971, This is Where it All Began . The site of our first store in Seattle s Pike Place Market.  With fresh-roasted beans from around the world, we changed the way people experience coffee.  Today we still buy only the very best coffee, do our own roasting and serve friends, neighbors, anyone who drops by.  This smooth and balanced blend is the kind of coffee that inspired us to open our doors all those years ago, and what we ve loved sharing every day since. 100% Responsibly grown.  Ethically traded. That means the coffee in this bag is helping to create a better future for farmers and a more stable climate for the planet.  Because we ve always believed in a better cup of coffee.  Learn more at starbucks.com/sharedpl.

Buy on Amazon
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield, CA
I’ve truly enjoyed the crisp taste of their coffee as versus the nutty taste of Folgers (just for a comparison). The k cups are a bit overpriced. The grounds are cheaper. Likes is my favorite daily go to . Also that I buy I store when I stop by for a cup.

The strong caffeine content is preferable in my honest opinion. Mediums have a stronger caffeine content than bolds (FYi) I prefer a strong taste so I brew mediums on bold and bold on regular.
Lexie D.
This is my favorite product from Starbucks!! I have their rewards system too and it gives me a free drink when I buy a lot of coffee. It's smooth and easy to drink, not too bitter which I absolutely love. I always recommend it to friends family when I get the chance
Emily V.
Gaylord, MI
Solid coffee, I use in a French press. Not too strong of a taste but good caffeine kick and smells wonderful. Would like if they were ground a little less finely. Easy roll down to keep fresh, I store in freezer since I only use on weekends and it’s lasts.
Emily M.
Kirkland, WA
I'm not a fan of this roast. I think Starbucks is great but the coffee selection they have is 85% dark and super rich roasts and I'm the type of person who loves a mild to medium roast so they don't have a big selection for me to choose from. Would definitely recommend though for someone who loves strong coffee.
Anakaren R.
Vista, CA
The only coffee that i take home from Starbucks. Love the smell and taste. Love making it into iced coffee with caramel, absolutely delicious. Affordable and sold at a lot of places like Walmart, cvs, Walgreens
Katelynn S.
Punxsutawney , PA
This is one of my favorite Starbucks coffees. It is just an all around good coffee. However, Starbucks coffees are often stale by the time they get to stores. I don't know why and maybe its a problem with the stores themselves, but stale coffee is not good coffee. I've had more luck buying bags of coffee from actual Starbucks stores, so I would recommend buying from there over local grocery stores.
Afton F.
I am a huge Starbucks fan. I’m a dedicated customer and gold card member. That being said, I only ever go to Starbucks for speciality drinks (psl, peppermint mocha, etc). I choose not to get plain brewed coffee at the cafe or buy it in bags. Every brewed coffee I’ve had that was made from Starbucks beans taste burnt. They roast their beans too long. I would not suggest buying any of their blends.
lady c.
Amarillo, TX
I love my go to coffee - never go without Starbucks! Use it in the morning, use it when you go to the cafe! Just get it and get it now! Starbucks is the best blend and tastes the best! Da da da best - love!
Stephanie J.
I don't buy any other Starbucks coffee then Pike Place. It is so iconic and so wonderful tasting that it just makes me happy along with waking me up. You don't need add creamer or sugar because the taste and undertones are so perfect.
Riah W.
I honestly hate Starbucks coffee, it just tastes so watered down and nasty to me; I can't stand to drink it. My Aunt in law likes to bring these home to me and when there's no other coffee in the house, I do end up drinking it, but I hate it when I do. I add a little bit of creamer and sugar and it makes it at least bearable to drink.
Kelly S.
Sammamish, WA
How long does this coffee keep ya goin for?
Rachel B.
DOYLESTOWN, PA
What would you replace as the staple, daily medium roast if Starbucks got rid of this one?
Sumeet C.
Brampton, ON
Which is better - this or Tim Hortons?
Elizabeth M.
Compton , CA
How does this star bucks coffee taste made at home ?
Terri B.