Starbucks Pike Place® - K-Cup®

Starbucks' signature blend, this smooth and balanced medium roast coffee is perfect as a morning starter or a satisfying sip throughout the day.

does this actually taste like the pike place roast that you can get at starbucks?
Start your review of Starbucks Pike Place® - K-Cup®!
Rhonda M.
Chula Vista, CA
Starbucks Pike Place® - K-Cup® uploaded by Rhonda M.
Purchased at: Target
Love Starbucks Pike Roast. The convenience of the Kcups are game changing. Easy clean up too!
Stella Z.
Paris, KY
Starbucks Pike Place® - K-Cup® uploaded by Stella Z.
Starbucks Pike Place® - K-Cup® uploaded by Stella Z.
I got pike place decaf and l really enjoy it. It’s flavorful, it’s rich and it’s bold even though it’s a decaf one. And l love the simplicity of process - you just put a pod into Keurig and in a minute you enjoy the excellent coffee. Love!
Samantha B.
Loveland, CO
Pike place is my favorite medium roast from Starbucks! It is medium and simple but has great flavor. That makes Pike's the perfect everyday coffee brew for busy mornings or lazy sundays!
Katie E.
Germantown, MD
Starbucks Pike Place® - K-Cup® uploaded by Katie E.
We always have this stocked in our home. Great for a quick cup of coffee. It is strong but not too bold. Pairs well for me with milk.
starla H.
Goddard, KS
Quick and convenient but I like the flavor of coffee from my espresso machine much better
Angela L.
Irving, TX
Great cup of coffee! I like having a variety of coffee in the house, especially when guests are visiting (impossible right now) The flavor has a nice richness to it and a good amount of a caffeine kick. Can be on the expensive side so I look for sales. Starbucks Pike Place® - K-Cup®
Azita C.
Plano, TX
Nice caffeine kick like most Starbucks coffee. It can be acidic which is the only reason I took away one star. Still less acidic than the other Starbucks roasts however.
Toni V.
Donora, PA
Starbucks' Pike Place Roast is their classic, core coffee for a reason. It fares well with anything that you pair it with. The taste itself is smooth, medium roasted, with light nutty hints. I love that this comes in a K-Cup version because it makes Pike Place ultra portable and convenient. Love!!!
shannon W.
Stafford, VA
Starbucks Pike Place® - K-Cup® uploaded by shannon W.
Purchased at: Amazon
Smooth coffee flavor with out it being strong. Great black or with cream and sugar. I like it over ice personally. We have this at work in our break room and I quickly became a fan. Found in lots of different stores in my area.
Cristina M.
Bainbridge Is, WA
Starbucks Pike Place® - K-Cup® uploaded by Cristina M.
This is one of the best coffees I’ve ever tried. It also comes with a nice packeting, as you can see in the picture, you can keep the cups in the box. Good coffee, and saves the trip to the store!