Starbucks® Peppermint Mocha Flavored Ground Coffee 11 oz. Bag uploaded by Beth B.Starbucks® Peppermint Mocha Flavored Ground Coffee 11 oz. Bag uploaded by Beth B.Starbucks® Peppermint Mocha Flavored Ground Coffee 11 oz. Bag uploaded by Monica I.

BY STARBUCKS

Deliciously crafted for the season.Rich chocolaty notes meet minty joy in this heartwarming treat. Together, our lightest roast and winter's celebrated flavors create a festive favorite with just the right amount of cocoa-peppermint sweetness. see more...

Beth B.
Swayzee, IN
Wow. A friend told me about this limited edition coffee from @starbucks. It’s Christmas in your mouth. So good. Pair it with a little @coffeemate Peppermint Mocha creamer and you will be in love. I can’t wait to get up each morning and drink a cup of this!
Bianca C.
Can I just say this is like Christmas in a coffee cup! I like the smell, I love the flavor without any creamer or sugar but it does pair well with the peppermint mocha creamer. Target was running a sale so it was super affordable! Very happy with this product and would recommend it!!!
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
The peppermint mocha is one of my favorite drinks at Starbucks and I hardly get it because it has too much sugar. When I found this at Walmart I was so excited! This has a great taste with no sugar and way less calories, plus I can save money and make it at home! The price is great as well. I love it!
Alexis L.
Canfield
This is for sure the best coffe grounds I’ve found that are flavored! Every other one I’ve had never taste good, they’re always too artificial but these are AMAZING!
Megan D.
Overall Starbucks has pretty good coffee so you can't go wrong with any flavor. However, being a "specialty" flavor this one was medicore. I was able to test the peppermint and chocolate flavors but the peppermint could have been stronger. I added crushed up candy cane and chocolate syrup to mine to make it better. Then I added some frothed milk and I had my own peppermint mocha latte. It was great but I feel I could have done that with a normal coffee flavor and it would have had the same effect. To sum it up - good coffee, wish there was more of a peppermint flavor.
Monica I.
Manteca , CA
Not my favorite. Don't get me wrong I love peppermint mocha but not like this. For the brew at home coffee the flavor is way to overpowering. It ruins the taste of the coffee. It's too artificial. I would not recommend nor will I be buying this again. You're better off getting the real deal at Starbucks fresh made.
Monica A.
Los Angeles, CA
This is actually pretty good. The first time I tried it was at a relatives house. I was kind of iffy about it because I do not usually like flavor coffee but it is very good.
Amy K.
Newburgh, IN
Although I like to treat myself from time to time and get an actual Starbucks brewed coffee (you know decadence and all), being able to have a similar cup of coffee brewed in my own home is pretty amazing too and has less calories in the end. The flavor of this and the other seasonal blends is amazing and much cheaper in the long run.
Valerie D.
This is so, SO yummy. I use it with a reusable k-cup in my Keurig, and it's never butter. There's just enough flavor that with a splash of creamer, it tastes delectable!
Diana C.
San Francisco, CA
This coffee is so delicious and an absolute holiday must! This beats waiting in line at Starbucks and in the long run is more economic. I was able to find is how my local grocer. Luckily these are year-round where I am from, so Christmas never ends!