BY STARBUCKS #19 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Treat yourself to a holiday favorite featuring the creaminess of real chocolate and the zip of peppermint flavor and dairyÔÇöspecially crafted to complement our smooth, balanced Caffe Blend made from 100% arabica coffee. Every cup you make on your Keurig┬« brewer will taste velvety rich and deliciously familiar. see more...

• Please tell me this tastes like what you get in the store?1 Answers
  • Has anybody drank these as an iced beverage?1 Answers
  • Can you find this not in season anywhere)1 Answers
Johannah S.
Review for: Starbucks® Peppermint Mocha Caffe Latte K-Cup® Pods & Flavor Packets 6 ct Box more...
Absolutely delicious received samples of this an tried it. Starbucks always has good coffee. I really loved peppermint taste a bit sweet but very good nice flavor. I would get this again
Amanda B.
Orlando, FL
I always look forward to Christmas for peppermint white mocha at Starbucks. Now they are providing a way for me to have it before I leave my house every morning what's not to love.
Taylor B.
Orlando, Florida
10 STARS!! Hell yes, this is the best thing ever. It's a little expensive, but as someone who drinks peppermint year round- it's a luxury. God bless Starbucks. And the refugees.
Julie-Anne J.
Bangor, ME
I love this! It is like Christmas in a cup! For those that don't favor coffee flavor, you will love this. It is sweet with just a hint of coffee flavor but all the caffeine.
Anne G.
Harrison, AR
Review for: Starbucks® Peppermint Mocha Caffe Latte K-Cup® Pods 9 ct Box more...
I've always been a fan of Starbucks coffee, and now I can achieve the wonderful taste from my home. Peppermint mocha and caramel coffees are my favorite to drink, and this brand certainly makes the flavors exquisite. I love it.
Sweetz P.
This is heaven yo I love this Starbucks Coffee yummmmyyyy in my tummy, now I just we switch to regular naturals like green tea nd homemade detox water with fruits
Caroline J.
Raleigh, NC
Great when I don't have time to go to Starbucks! I get peppermint mochas even when it's not Christmas time so it's easy and fast to grab and just run out the door.
Devyn D.
Ceres
This is my favorite drink when I go through the drive through so the fact that I get to enjoy at home and pay less is amazing! It tastes exactly like the original!
Lindsy R.
My mom thinks it every morning. She just puts the little cup into the coffee machine, gets dressed, and when she comes back she drinks her coffee on your way to work. It taste amazing.
kjyndra m.
Fort Worth, TX
My friend orders these all the time and i tried hers once, and it was super good, the next time i got starbucks i got that.. i am not that big of a peppermint person but this is great!
Tayler M.
Tucson, AZ
Are the latte K-cups sweet by themselves? I've tried some from other brands but always end up having to put more creamer into it because I cant taste anything!
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
How is the pricing on these since it looks like theres only 6 to a pack? Also can someone describe the flavoring?
dominique D.
Brooklyn, NY
Do they taste like the real Peppermint Mocha you get at Starbucks!? Do you need to add anything to it?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
How tasty is this?
Lauren J.
Lake Orion, MI
I cannot find these! Anyone know where to buy? Are they sold at Starbucks during the holiday season only?