BY STARBUCKS #21 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Treat yourself to a holiday favorite featuring the creaminess of real chocolate and the zip of peppermint flavor and dairy—specially crafted to complement our smooth, balanced Caffe Blend made from 100% arabica coffee. Every cup you make on your Keurig® brewer will taste velvety rich and deliciously familiar. see more...

• Please tell me this tastes like what you get in the store?1 Answers
  • Has anybody drank these as an iced beverage?1 Answers
  • Can you find this not in season anywhere)1 Answers
Chayla D.
Review for: Starbucks® Peppermint Mocha Caffe Latte K-Cup® Pods 9 ct Box more...
This stuff is pretty delicious. It comes with k-cups and hot chocolate packages to brew the coffee into. It is kind of a lot of chocolate for one eight ounce cup but that's kind of the opposite of a problem. :)
Aubrey L.
Tuscaloosa, AL
The peppermint mocha is my favorite hot drink at Starbucks so being able to have that at home is perfect for me. When I feel I need some coffee in my day, it is perfect to have it right with me.
Kaili C.
Review for: Starbucks® Peppermint Mocha Caffe Latte K-Cup® Pods & Flavor Packets 6 ct Box more...
Starbucks K-cups are my favorite to use, I love being able to make my own Starbucks coffee at home. Its so convenient and the Starbucks k-cups are the best! Their absolutely my favorite!
Danielle D.
It tasted meh. I can taste the peppermint but the Mocha is too strong. It isn't as sweet as I expected either. For the price it just doesn't seem worth it to purchase again personally.
johannah S.
Absolutely delicious received samples of this an tried it. Starbucks always has good coffee. I really loved peppermint taste a bit sweet but very good nice flavor. I would get this again
Amanda B.
Orlando, FL
I always look forward to Christmas for peppermint white mocha at Starbucks. Now they are providing a way for me to have it before I leave my house every morning what's not to love.
Taylor B.
Orlando, Florida
10 STARS!! Hell yes, this is the best thing ever. It's a little expensive, but as someone who drinks peppermint year round- it's a luxury. God bless Starbucks. And the refugees.
Julie-Anne J.
Bangor, ME
I love this! It is like Christmas in a cup! For those that don't favor coffee flavor, you will love this. It is sweet with just a hint of coffee flavor but all the caffeine.
Anne G.
Harrison, AR
I've always been a fan of Starbucks coffee, and now I can achieve the wonderful taste from my home. Peppermint mocha and caramel coffees are my favorite to drink, and this brand certainly makes the flavors exquisite. I love it.
Devyn D.
Ceres
This is my favorite drink when I go through the drive through so the fact that I get to enjoy at home and pay less is amazing! It tastes exactly like the original!
Tayler M.
Tucson, AZ
Are the latte K-cups sweet by themselves? I've tried some from other brands but always end up having to put more creamer into it because I cant taste anything!
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
How is the pricing on these since it looks like theres only 6 to a pack? Also can someone describe the flavoring?
dominique D.
Brooklyn, NY
Do they taste like the real Peppermint Mocha you get at Starbucks!? Do you need to add anything to it?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
How tasty is this?
Lauren J.
Lake Orion, MI
I cannot find these! Anyone know where to buy? Are they sold at Starbucks during the holiday season only?