BY STARBUCKS #21 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Treat yourself to a holiday favorite featuring the creaminess of real chocolate and the zip of peppermint flavor and dairy—specially crafted to complement our smooth, balanced Caffe Blend made from 100% arabica coffee. Every cup you make on your Keurig® brewer will taste velvety rich and deliciously familiar. see more...

• Please tell me this tastes like what you get in the store?1 Answers
  • Has anybody drank these as an iced beverage?1 Answers
  • Can you find this not in season anywhere)1 Answers
Stephanie C.
Dexter, ME
Review for: Starbucks® Peppermint Mocha Caffe Latte K-Cup® Pods 9 ct Box more...
I bought this yesterday and I had my first cup this morning. I ended up dumping it out.. The taste to me was awful.. The peppermint to me was way too strong and not enough mocha.. won't be buying this again..
Nicole D.
Holt, MI
These are amazing! I've tried many other mocha kcups and none of them compare to the flavor of this one. I use a tiny bit more water than what it calls for but it's still not watered down like most others. I stock pile these as much as possible when they're available.
Angelina P.
Riverside, CA
Review for: Starbucks® Peppermint Mocha Caffe Latte K-Cup® Pods & Flavor Packets 6 ct Box more...
Definitely one of my holidays favorites. Im so glad they made this available for the keurig. Its warm and cozy with a hint of peppermint for the right touch of freshness. I absolutely love it.
Lauren L.
Independence , MO
Peppermint Mocha is my favorite holiday coffee! Perfect on a day when it's freezing out! The taste is amazing! It's a little pricey, but I will buy it and the Pumpkin one only! I definitely would recommend it!
Kallie C.
Milton, FL
Normally I love these Starbucks kcup things, but this one is gross. It’s way too strong of a mocha flavoring and way too strong of a peppermint flavoring. I just wasn’t expecting something so heavily flavored.
Patricia T.
Princeton, NJ
These taste very good and are good for on the go lattes. They are quite pricey especially since there's only 9 in the pack. If you really love lattes and have a Keurig then I would recommend this to you.
Miranda V.
Review for: Starbucks® Peppermint Mocha Caffe Latte K-Cup® Pods & Flavor Packets 6 ct Box, Starbucks® Peppermint Mocha Caffe Latte K-Cup® Pods 9 ct Box more...
I bought my Keurig when it was on sale and I honestly never thought I’d use it that much but now I’m so glad I have it. These k cups are amazing. The flavor is unique and bold and really wakes me up in the mornings. And every cup is fresh! Love k cups!
Laurie D.
Miami
Love this. It's almost as good as the one made in the store. I stock pile this Starbucks Peppermint mocha for all year long to enjoy Starbucks Peppermint Mocha Caffe Latte K-Cups
Macey T.
These are great! Very close to the one you would get from a Starbucks. They are way better than the other K Cup peppermint mochas. Strong and flavorful, without being overly sweet.
MK J.
I bought these thinking they would taste great, but I was completely wrong! After it brewed, it seriously smelled like nail polish and it tasted horrible! I will not buy this again.
Tayler M.
Tucson, AZ
Are the latte K-cups sweet by themselves? I've tried some from other brands but always end up having to put more creamer into it because I cant taste anything!
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
How is the pricing on these since it looks like theres only 6 to a pack? Also can someone describe the flavoring?
dominique D.
Brooklyn, NY
Do they taste like the real Peppermint Mocha you get at Starbucks!? Do you need to add anything to it?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
How tasty is this?
Lauren J.
Lake Orion, MI
I cannot find these! Anyone know where to buy? Are they sold at Starbucks during the holiday season only?