BY STARBUCKS #21 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Treat yourself to a holiday favorite featuring the creaminess of real chocolate and the zip of peppermint flavor and dairy—specially crafted to complement our smooth, balanced Caffe Blend made from 100% arabica coffee. Every cup you make on your Keurig® brewer will taste velvety rich and deliciously familiar. see more...

• Please tell me this tastes like what you get in the store?1 Answers
  • Has anybody drank these as an iced beverage?1 Answers
  • Can you find this not in season anywhere)1 Answers
Alicia L.
toledo, WA
My absolute favorite blend from starbucks. It has just the right blend of chocolate and peppermint. Its great with just a little bit of milk u will feel like it was made at starbucks
Leah R.
S Sioux City, NE
Review for: Starbucks® Peppermint Mocha Caffe Latte K-Cup® Pods 9 ct Box more...
This product is packed with flavor and is a breeze to brew. I've discovered it's best to mix the coffee right after it's finished to make sure all of the powder is dissolved. This helps so much in spreading the peppermint flavor. The box also comes with bonus Starbucks rewards points which help get some extra bang for your buck.
Ashley A.
Rindge, NH
If you are anything like me then you would be the type who also goes straight for the special edition holiday flavors that come out in the fall/winter seasons. When it comes to Christmas, an absolute must of mine is peppermint mocha lattes, especially by Starbucks! Not only do they taste great and give you the energy to push on with the decorating, baking, Christmas shopping, and wrapping, but they also fill you with that special holiday cheer that only comes around once a year!
britni b.
Camby, IN
Review for: Starbucks® Peppermint Mocha Caffe Latte K-Cup® Pods & Flavor Packets 6 ct Box more...
Peppermint Mocha is my go-to drink at Starbucks. The k-cups however taste nothing like what you get in-store. They're more bitter and don't have enough peppermint flavor for my taste. They are still pretty good, given the price and added convenience factor. I'll probably repurchase.
Elizabeth E.
I saw this and just has to give it a try! A little sweeter than I like. I suggest trying about a fourth of the step one packet as it is EXTREMELY strong. Great flavor. Most likely will not purchase again but recommend it for those with a sweet tooth!
Zoe S.
Coal City, IN
i really didn't like these, and i am an AVID coffee lover. they were almost cardboard like, and had very little flavor. i was expecting something like the drinks i order when i come in, and it wasn't at all. they were not worth the money!
Colleen C.
Madison, WI
I've found a new holiday favorite. The Peppermint Mocha k-cups are a tasty treat that are really special for the holidays. It is super sweet, which is why I say it's a treat, but the peppermint flavor is so good. I would buy these again for something special, definitely will keep these in the house during the holiday season.
Kayla W.
Peppermint mochas are my favorite at Christmas time! Whenever I want to make my own at home, these are my go-to! K-Cups are so easy to use and this one is a 2-step process. It doesn't exactly taste like a peppermint mocha straight from Starbucks, but it's pretty good from home! If you like peppermint mochas, I recommend these!
Anna P.
Winston Salem, NC
Make your own Starbucks peppermint mocha...from your kitchen! This product is an exact match of what you'll get from an actual Starbucks store. I can't even tell a difference. Too bad they probably won't be available year round.
Shannon O.
Spanish Fort, AL
I can not express on how much I enjoy having this beverage! It tastes just like the ones in the store but I can make it at home and I can drink this all year around which I really do! I love the rich bitter taste but yet it's sweet enough to make it a delicious beverage! I definitely recommend!
Tayler M.
Tucson, AZ
Are the latte K-cups sweet by themselves? I've tried some from other brands but always end up having to put more creamer into it because I cant taste anything!
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
How is the pricing on these since it looks like theres only 6 to a pack? Also can someone describe the flavoring?
dominique D.
Brooklyn, NY
Do they taste like the real Peppermint Mocha you get at Starbucks!? Do you need to add anything to it?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
How tasty is this?
Lauren J.
Lake Orion, MI
I cannot find these! Anyone know where to buy? Are they sold at Starbucks during the holiday season only?