BY STARBUCKS #21 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Treat yourself to a holiday favorite featuring the creaminess of real chocolate and the zip of peppermint flavor and dairy—specially crafted to complement our smooth, balanced Caffe Blend made from 100% arabica coffee. Every cup you make on your Keurig® brewer will taste velvety rich and deliciously familiar. see more...

• Please tell me this tastes like what you get in the store?1 Answers
  • Has anybody drank these as an iced beverage?1 Answers
  • Can you find this not in season anywhere)1 Answers
Ashley K.
Review for: Starbucks® Peppermint Mocha Caffe Latte K-Cup® Pods 9 ct Box more...
Is your mouth needing a refresher and a mint? Well this coffee will do the trick!
Becca S.
Bryn Mawr, PA
Review for: Starbucks® Peppermint Mocha Caffe Latte K-Cup® Pods & Flavor Packets 6 ct Box more...
Delicious and taste just like there signature holiday drink , peppermint mocha.
Brittney R.
My mom likes these more than j do we bought them once before around cmas time
Carol B.
Boston, MA
OMG it taste just like it does in the store. I was so happy when I found this on the shelf at #wegmans last night! Now I have my favorite Starbucks drink at home! I am in heaven!
Sarah A.
United Kingdom
I tried these and they were absolutely delicious, but a little bit sickly for my taste. I shared them with my friends and they enjoyed them, but when we found out how bad they are for you we stopped and promptly binned them - for a lovely drink I won't let myself drink so much fat and sugar.
Estefanía B.
This is my favorite, I really love Starbucks and this its the better, I love how it tastes, I'm in love with this product, another brands surely be dissatisfied with this be its the better. It is not expensive, and I would buy everyday if I could.
Melissa L.
I love the Starbucks K-Cup pods! An at home latte is perfect on a cold winter day. Definitely cheaper! Peppermint mocha flavor is the best holiday flavor. It's rich and creamy and gives a warmth to the coffee.
Anwar A.
Tuscaloosa
Taste amazing and helps start my day off the right leg, and you can take it on the go and doesn't take up space in your bag

Nicole E.
Hamilton
Love. Starbucks can do no wrong and I love my k cups. Super smooth and no need to add anything it balances just right.
Vanessa J.
Concepción, talcahuano
Mi placer culpable que me dio una vez al mes nadie puede negar que su sabor, aroma y calidad son lo mejor que hay
Tayler M.
Tucson, AZ
Are the latte K-cups sweet by themselves? I've tried some from other brands but always end up having to put more creamer into it because I cant taste anything!
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
How is the pricing on these since it looks like theres only 6 to a pack? Also can someone describe the flavoring?
dominique D.
Brooklyn, NY
Do they taste like the real Peppermint Mocha you get at Starbucks!? Do you need to add anything to it?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
How tasty is this?
Lauren J.
Lake Orion, MI
I cannot find these! Anyone know where to buy? Are they sold at Starbucks during the holiday season only?