BY STARBUCKS #19 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Treat yourself to a holiday favorite featuring the creaminess of real chocolate and the zip of peppermint flavor and dairy—specially crafted to complement our smooth, balanced Caffe Blend made from 100% arabica coffee. Every cup you make on your Keurig® brewer will taste velvety rich and deliciously familiar. see more...

• Please tell me this tastes like what you get in the store?1 Answers
  • Has anybody drank these as an iced beverage?1 Answers
  • Can you find this not in season anywhere)1 Answers
Jan G.
Review for: Starbucks® Peppermint Mocha Caffe Latte K-Cup® Pods 9 ct Box more...
This was one of my presents from my beloved daughter. I love peppermint mocha, specially morning time, but don’t feel like going out in my pijamas, so this is perfect for me. My only wish is that this product was available the rest of the year not only seasonal.
Lyndsey H.
oklahoma city
Review for: Starbucks® Peppermint Mocha Caffe Latte K-Cup® Pods & Flavor Packets 6 ct Box more...
I love peppermint mocha fraps from Starbucks. So when my husband bought me a keurig, I knew I had to have these! They tasted delicious. Not as fresh as from the store but definitely would repurchase and would love to have these year round. However, I have only drank these hot.
Lauren E.
Acworth, GA
Bought this for Christmas and it was okay. I was expecting it to be more cocoa with a hint of peppermint but in my opinion the peppermint overpowered the cocoa. I’m not really a big fan of cocoa to begin with but I can say that I did enjoy this during the cold weather.
Gemma R.
St Augustine, FL
This was a good cup of coffee - the only reason I gave it 4 instead if 5 stars is that the extra flavor packet was a bit messy and defeated the purpose of using the Keirig to me. Made me think of Christmas morning, though every time I drank it. Nice and minty
Caitlyn O.
Van buren TWP, MI
These are so freaking good you have to try these I love the peppermint it makes me feel like Christmas and homey! K cups are so easy to use and delicious I love being able tot pop them in my keurig! I definitely recommend these
Kris N.
Columbus, OH
This is my favorite Christmas time treat. It tase just like the ones you get at the Starbucks stores. You can make these at home. And one box of these is about the price of just one cup at the stores.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
I love this product! The peppermint mocha is one of my favorite drinks at Starbucks and so when I found out I could make it at home I was super excited. It tastes just like the ones you order at Starbucks and they’re super easy to make. The price is about the same, maybe a little cheaper than a single peppermint mocha at Starbucks.
Celeste R.
I can't wait for the holidays again. Its like a holiday in a cup! These are so good an creamy. Very easy and fast to use. I also like the other lattes and cinnamon dolce!
Nikki L.
blythe, ga
Review for: Starbucks® Peppermint Mocha Caffe Latte K-Cup® Pods & Flavor Packets 6 ct Box, Starbucks® Peppermint Mocha Caffe Latte K-Cup® Pods 9 ct Box more...
I love the k cups from Starbucks! They are easy to use and convenient when I am running late for work and I don’t have time to stop by Starbucks! They taste just like the coffee shop! I use these daily and I have already recommended them several times!!
Emily M.
Kirkland, WA
I love the brand but I don't like this peppermint mocha flavor at all. It just tastes very fake and almost like you're drinking a toothpaste mocha haha. Would not recommend these.
Tayler M.
Tucson, AZ
Are the latte K-cups sweet by themselves? I've tried some from other brands but always end up having to put more creamer into it because I cant taste anything!
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
How is the pricing on these since it looks like theres only 6 to a pack? Also can someone describe the flavoring?
dominique D.
Brooklyn, NY
Do they taste like the real Peppermint Mocha you get at Starbucks!? Do you need to add anything to it?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
How tasty is this?
Lauren J.
Lake Orion, MI
I cannot find these! Anyone know where to buy? Are they sold at Starbucks during the holiday season only?