BY STARBUCKS #8 in Hot Cocoa

Dark, Velvety Cocoa With The Pleasing Tingle Of Peppermint Minty, Chocolate Natural Ingredients High Quality Cocoa Starbucks&Reg; Is Committed To Purchasing Cocoa That's Grown And Traded In An Ethical, Transparent And Sustainable Way. A Toast To Happily Ever After. May The Marriage Of Chocolate And Peppermint Always Be This Delightful. And Your Cup Never Be Empty.

• I have been looking for a peppermint hot chocolate that will not ...2 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try this out sooooooo bad. Is it worth the c...2 Answers
  • Does this really have the peppermint bark flavor?... Be the first to answer!
Hannah A.
This was way too dark for my taste. Instead of being velvety, I thought it was powdery tasting. It smells like peppermint bark and in your cup, it looks like dark chocolate with little candy cane pieces floating throughout it.

I liked the decorative tin and this was 5 USD for seven servings, which is less expensive than 6 of the VIA packets. I also really wanted to try a Starbucks hot chocolate. The end result was pretty disappointing. I did not enjoy this hot chocolate and I would not buy or recommend it. I do recommend the K cups, especially the caramel hot chocolate. Those were delicious compared to this. I like that the cocoa is sourced ethically, but I did not like this one. It was a struggle to finish it.
Zoe H.
Big Rapids, MI
I love peppermint, and I love hot chocolate...and I usually love the two together! But this stuff was so strong! It was dark, dark chocolate, and the peppermint was overwhelming. It was good, but it wasn't something I would ever crave, or go out of my way to get. My expectations were high, it's Starbucks after all, and this just wasn't what I was looking for.
Kaitlyn B.
In my opinion, mint and chocolate are one of the best combinations. Mixing one of my favorite drinks with mint- perfect! It is a bit expensive because of the Starbucks name, but it is worth it! Absolutely delicious and great for the holidays!
Alexandra P.
Tampa, FL
I loooooove this hot cocoa. You can decide how many spoonfuls of powder you want in your milk- better than pre packaged powders if you're a chocoholic like me. The peppermint gives it a nice kick with rich chocolate goodness.
Nicole P.
Apopka, FL
These are so good I always had some stuff at work and home I use them with almond milk since I can't use regular milk and I think it tastes even better definitely worth the price
Ilana D.
Corona, CA
This stuff is amazing. it tastes exactly like it does if you get it in starbucks. i would definitely recommend this especially because it is getting closer to the holidays and winter. i prefer the cinnamon one but if you are not a cinnamon person i’m sure the other ones are great
Hannah R.
I love this but I wish they had this in k cup form. It is still realyyyyyyyyyyyy good tasting. But then again it’s a little expensive compared to other brands of got chocolate but then again it is Starbucks.
Cassandra R.
Van Nuys
I love peppermint and I love chocolate. During winter everyone loves hot drinks. Starbucks makes the best rich tasting pepper hot chocolate I have ever had. It's smooth and wonderful. I drink it every winter and I think it's something I'll always do.
Melissa D.
Van Etten, NY
Words can't come close on how much I love this hot cocoa mix. This literally tastes like Christmas. The peppermint flavor is absolutely delicious and blends perfectly with the chocolate!
Alyssa S.
Brooklyn, NY
Delicious but nothing compares to the in-store deliciousness when handmade by a barista. I like to make this at home when we need a little pick me up in the chilly weather.
Where do you buy an price
Kenya P.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does this cocoa mix have an equal balance of hot chocolate and peppermint or is it just a "smidgen" of peppermint?
BettyJo W.
Canton, OH
I've been wanting to try this out sooooooo bad. Is it worth the cost honestly? Is it very peppermint tasting? Is it overwhelming in the peppermint taste?
Olena Y.
Des Plaines , IL
I have been looking for a peppermint hot chocolate that will not have a strong peppermint flavor. I love the Starbucks original hot chocolate but I am hesitant to try the peppermint. Any recommendation on if this is any good?
Cara P.
Amarillo, TX
Does this really have the peppermint bark flavor? Does it Brew or have keurig options??