Starbucks Organic French Roast

by Starbucks

Smoky and singular, the pure, explosive flavor of our darkest organic roast.

Are you as big of a☕🖤 #CoffeeLover as I am?
How is product ???
How does Starbucks ground French Roast compared to Starbucks Sumatra ground?
Start your review of Starbucks Organic French Roast!
Madison O.
Tulsa
It almost taste the same as if your getting ti fresh from Starbucks. It will wake you up a little bit in the morning and smells really good. You have by the creamer to make it taste good unless your just buying black coffee. It doesn't till you that.
James F.
Bartlesville
What can I say?  I couldn't live without coffee and this one does the job. it's good stuff and I will always enjoy it.
Carolyne N.
Studio City
I drink this every single morning absolutely no FAIL! It has all the kick I need to get my day started.  I brew it super super strong in a cone filter and I call it my jet fuel! my boyfriend used to make fun of me now its all he drinks as well!! I deff would recommend this.
Christy H.
Love the French Roast, so smooth, and sweet! Never bitter. Has just the right hint of French vanilla!!!!
Kendell L.
Oakdale , PA
i enjoy this product, however i find dunkins french roast to be a little more tasteful than this one. it also is pricy and it is not my go to however it wouldn't stop me from buying it again.
Kiyahh S.
Richmond, VA
This is my guilty pleasure, and I'm ashamed to say that I'm addicted. This wakes me up in the morning and give me that extra boost. I truly enjoy the flavor of this and how it taste with Hazlenut creamer, so if you are a great coffee lover go out and purchase this today.
Kayla G.
One of my personal favorites. Great taste for on the morning run! The French Roast is very popular among my friends.
Nicole J.
Gig Harbor, WA
I'm a huge Starbucks Dark Roast fan. Makes a GREAT strong cup of coffee. Also, little known fact: Dark roast coffee has the LEAST caffeine! The roasting process rids the beans of the caffeine, so the lighter the roast, the more pep in your step. If you are a big coffee drinker, dark roasts allow you to drink more of that awesome nectar.
keita G.
Flushing, NY
French roast is one of the best coffee, my hubby love this so much , he drink two cups per day, it give him a fresh morning. It’s not to bitter or sweet, it’s right amount of acidity.☕️.Starbucks Organic French Roast
Lauren K.
Ankeny, IA
Purchased at: Starbucks
One of my favorite fall coffees! Smokey and smooth with no bitterness . Perfect for a cold fall jr winter morning
Ask a question to the Influenster community...