GroceryDairyDairy
Starbucks Nitro Cold Brew Vanilla Sweet Cream Premium Coffee Drink - 96 fl oz Bottle

Enjoy your favorite chilled coffee drink on the go thanks to Starbucks bottled coffee drinks. All made with real Starbucks coffee, you can enjoy the flavor of your favorite café drinks at home and on the go. The perfect late afternoon pick-me-up, this delicious cold coffee treat is great straight from the bottle or enjoyed over ice. Gender: unisex.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Starbucks Nitro Cold Brew Vanilla Sweet Cream Premium Coffee Drink - 9.6 fl oz Bottle!
Luis  O.
Inglewood, CA
Starbucks Nitro Cold Brew Vanilla Sweet Cream Premium Coffee Drink - 9.6 fl oz Bottle uploaded by Luis  O.
Purchased at: Target
This is sooo good! If you are a coffee lover like I am, than this is a must! To start off, you can never go wrong with Starbucks. This is a very smooth, silky, creamy easy to drink nitro cold brew coffee. It gives you that extra kick of caffeine without the intense flavor. Not to sweet just perfect taste. Try it! At Target for $3.49 [email protected] L_ortiz2002 #coffee #starbucks
Scott S.
Cincinnati, OH
Starbucks Nitro Cold Brew Vanilla Sweet Cream Premium Coffee Drink - 9.6 fl oz Bottle uploaded by Scott S.
Purchased at: AmazonFresh
Pretty darn good. A bit pricey, $2.75 per 9.6 FL OZ can, but pretty good stuff. I’m not a big ice coffee drinker, just now and then.
Stacy T.
Hutchinson, MN
Starbucks Nitro Cold Brew Vanilla Sweet Cream Premium Coffee Drink - 9.6 fl oz Bottle uploaded by Stacy T.
Sweet tasting nitro coffee. It has a nice froth when I poured it in a glass to drink, instead I’d drinking from the can. I’m not typically a Starbucks fan but I would drink this again.... full disclosure.... my spouse bought this as a treat for me so I don’t know what they cost. Starbucks Nitro Cold Brew Vanilla Sweet Cream Premium Coffee Drink - 9.6 fl oz Bottle
Stephanie G.
La mesa, CA
This has a perfect amount of vanilla sweet cream in it for people that like their coffee sweet, but not too sweet. It is also really smooth. The cold brew itself I would say is not too strong, which I like.
Amanda E.
Starbucks Nitro Cold Brew Vanilla Sweet Cream Premium Coffee Drink - 9.6 fl oz Bottle uploaded by Amanda E.
I love love these. Target sells them and they taste exactly what you would expect to get in starbucks. They are a bit pricey. They are 3 something a can sold individually. I feel if these were sold in a four pack it would be better. But it still is less then what I would spend by going into starbucks.
Sarah H.
Lake St Louis, MO
Starbucks Nitro Cold Brew Vanilla Sweet Cream Premium Coffee Drink - 9.6 fl oz Bottle uploaded by Sarah H.
Just tried this for the first time this morning and it is absolutely amazing. Perfect blend of coffee and milk, with a hint of vanilla flavor. I’m super impressed they were able to achieve such an awesome flavor in a canned coffee. Tastes excellent over ice or just like it comes.
Meagan G.
Fremont, OH
This was not as delicious as I was hoping. Lighter in calories and in sugar compared to my favorite Doubleshot beverage I needed a little pick me up and decided to try this. Heavy on coffee flavor and light in the cream and vanilla taste I’m used to. Now I get that this is not a dupe for the doubleshot but for more of an iced coffee beverage. However it had too strong of a coffee taste for me.

Looking for your answer?