BeveragesCoffeeCold Brew & Iced CoffeeStarbucks
Nitro Cold Brew Dark Caramel Premium Coffee Drink - 96 fl oz Bottle

Starbucks Nitro Cold Brew Dark Caramel Premium Coffee Drink - 9.6 fl oz Bottle

by Starbucks

Enjoy your favorite chilled coffee drink on the go thanks to Starbucks bottled coffee drinks. All made with real Starbucks coffee, you can enjoy the flavor of your favorite café drinks at home and on the go. The perfect late afternoon pick-me-up, this delicious cold coffee treat is great straight from the bottle or enjoyed over ice. Gender: unisex.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Starbucks Nitro Cold Brew Dark Caramel Premium Coffee Drink - 9.6 fl oz Bottle!
Erika K.
winfield, IL
Starbucks Nitro Cold Brew Dark Caramel Premium Coffee Drink - 9.6 fl oz Bottle uploaded by Erika K.
First time trying one of these Nitro Cold Brew Starbucks drinks. It tastes good, it's not strong for it being black coffee. I just would've liked it to be a little sweeter than it is on its own so I don't have to add my own sugar to it. The caramel flavor does show up but not too much. Maybe they should've upped the caramel flavor a touch so that would help the sweetness. The 3 stars are only for the fact that it wasn't more sweet (to my personal liking). I would get it again, I'd also like to taste the other flavors they have.
Cody Dawn M.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Starbucks Nitro Cold Brew Dark Caramel Premium Coffee Drink - 9.6 fl oz Bottle uploaded by Cody Dawn M.
I was very impressed with this. I don’t like sweet drinks. I drink my coffee black. The caramel sweetened it up a bit, but it wasn’t substantial. The flavor came through. I’ll definitely repurchase this! I don’t like pop, so it’ll be nice to have something that I like to grab at a gas station.
Monique D.
Phenix City, AL
Starbucks Nitro Cold Brew Dark Caramel Premium Coffee Drink - 9.6 fl oz Bottle uploaded by Monique D.
I usually participate in intermittent fasting during the weekdays & this is literally my breakfast. It great! It’s under 50 calories which allows me to remain in a fasting state. It is very smooth and the caramel flavor allows just a hint of sweetness. I love this 😍! Starbucks Nitro Cold Brew Dark Caramel Premium Coffee Drink - 9.6 fl oz Bottle
Lindsey K.
Lexington, KY
I love Starbucks Nitro coffee and it is even more convenient in a can. The flavor tastes the same and it is relatively inexpensive. I will definitely recommend this product to others.
Chelsie B.
I love this cold brew Starbucks coffee. It has the right flavor and the right size to give you the boast of energy that you need. As soon as you open the coffee the nitro activates and you can see the coolness lift up out of the can, which gives it a unique experience. I tried another flavor and it was also good. I have been getting this product at least once a week. I would recommend to friends and family.
Kristi K.
Honolulu, HI
It’s a good cold brew but decent flavor. It doesn’t have a strong enough Carmel flavor if your looking for a Carmel coffee it’s more of hint of carmel. I would drink it but wouldn’t get it everyday. The best flavor is the vanilla sweet cream, I could drink that everyday!
Misty M.
This will put some pep in your step! The thing I love about Nitro Cold Brew is not only does it wake you up but it has a robust flavor that awakens your pallets to whatever is mixed with it. The bite is enough to energize you for the whole day.
Lies F.
Port St Lucie, FL
Starbucks Nitro Cold Brew Dark Caramel Premium Coffee Drink - 9.6 fl oz Bottle uploaded by Lies F.
Purchased at: Walmart
I Love this stuff! I prefer the Black Unsweetened best. My daughter this Caramel one. But to mine, I add Pumpkin Cream Foam! So yummy! So refreshing. And the Nitro Cold Cup is awesome! Somehow, it gets colder than any other glass cup I own. 😋😋
Caroline Y.
This is delish and MUCH less calories than the standard prepared Starbucks coffees in the refrigerated section. They are tasty, there are several varieties and a perfect serving size. They are my go to if the Starbucks at work is not open!
Jessica H.
Auburn, AL
This was surprisingly delicious! I love the nitro cold brew from Starbucks and had to try this when I saw it in store. It is the perfect balance of coffee with a hint of sweetness. My only complaint is the price, it's way too high for me to buy again.

Looking for your answer?