Starbucks Naturally Flavored Hazelnut Syrup

by Starbucks

Starbucks Naturally Flavored Hazelnut Syrup has a delicious rich and nutty flavor reminiscent of your last visit to a Starbucks café.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Starbucks Naturally Flavored Hazelnut Syrup!
Maria H.
Los Angeles, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Starbucks Naturally Flavored Hazelnut Syrup uploaded by Maria H.
Purchased at: Target
This is my favorite syrup yo use with my coffee. I love hazelnut flavor because I don’t have to add more sugar to my coffee after I use the syrup. It’s sweet but not too sweet which I enjoy. I feel coffee flavor and the hazelnut flavor complement each other well. It’s also good for when you can’t make it to a coffee shop.
Ariella H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Starbucks Naturally Flavored Hazelnut Syrup uploaded by Ariella H.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Love hazelnut coffee and love the Starbucks brand but this just wasn't for me. It was extremely sweet and syrupy which doesn't personally appeal to my taste.

Looking for your answer?