BY STARBUCKS

Starbucks Muan Jai Blend We created our first blend featuring Thai coffee to celebrate the exceptional quality of beans grown in the hills of northern Thailand. Peppery, full-bodied and balanced with lingering earthy spiciness, this coffee represents the best of the region, and our farm-direct purchasing promotes the economic well-being of those who grow it. In the dialect of hill tribe farmers "muan jai" means wholehearted happiness a sense of pride you'll taste in every cup. Available only in its origin country and exclusively in the US online at Starbucks Store. Did You Know? This coffee debuted as a Thailand exclusive in 2003. Muan Jai means "wholehearted happiness" in Kum-Mueang, a language of northern Thailand. The Thai component of this coffee is produced by coffee farmers from the hill tribes of Northern Thailand and representatives from the hill tribes attended the launch event of this coffee in Thailand. see more...

• "It is a very good choice if you wanna stay wake up!" in 1 review
Cassey F.
Baltimore, MD
I'm a coffee lover, use my French press daily and this is what I use. It's rich, flavorful, has the best smell and taste. It's Starbucks I love the store I love their coffee and I love this stuff. Wouldn't use anything else.
Sara O.
I love this Starbucks coffee. The taste is great and the price matches equally with the product. I am going to but this product again. It was my first time using Starbucks brew and i love it. I would make this coffee a little stronger but other wise it's a very good product.
sonja m.
San Bernardino, CA
This was very enjoyable i drink a lot of coffee like to much if u ask the people around me somethime lol . i liked the smooth blend of taste. i fully enjoyed it and wood buy it again .i like the different varieties they have too . xoxo starbucks keep it coming
khusniya r.
Brooklyn, NY
I love Starbucks so much that people call me addict but I don't care I love it so much and its right next to my neighborhood and when you walk in there the smell is amazing af in the morning when I'm sleepy it wakes me up and I'm ready to go and concur the world
Allie O.
Buford, GA
Not only is participating in (Red) purchases a good cause, you are buying an excellent roast. This coffee is complimentary any time of day. It's the perfect roast for whenever you have a taste for some coffee.
Sarah  A.
As a coffee fanatic, drinking at least 3 cups a day, this is more along the lines of a rich roast. For some reason it almost tasted as if it had chocolate as well. But I love both so I'll be drinking it again.
Uena M.
Salvador
Bethanie N.
Old bridge, NJ
This something I reach for every morning. It is a great blend with a rich flavor that isn't over powering. I recommend this for everyone's morning pick me up.
Iris N.
Oakland, CA
I love Starbucks it has the right flavor. I've been look for the right flavor and this was it. I highly recommend this to people who drink lots of coffee
Andrea N.
Elizabeth, NJ
This coffee takes starbucks deliciousness and throws in a kick to keep it different. Another favorite is the Komodo blend. Who doesn't love all of them?