Starbucks® Mocha Frappuccino® Coffee Drink uploaded by Christine L.Starbucks® Mocha Frappuccino® Coffee Drink uploaded by Tinese H.Starbucks® Mocha Frappuccino® Coffee Drink uploaded by member-3a2131897

BY STARBUCKS #16 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

MMMMOCHA. The word itself is music to your mouth. But how does it taste, you ask. In a word: Magnificent. (And we're not just saying that.) How else would this luscious, lowfat blend of Starbucks Coffee, real milk and rich, chocolaty mocha taste. And it only gets better when you chill it or pour it over ice. When you have to have chocolate, make it mocha. Every time. A creamy blend of Starbucks Coffee and milk A good source of calcium 12/9.5 oz. glass bottles Ideal for C-store, concessions and vending see more...

• Es muy famoso esta presentación y sabor de Starbucks. ¿ Es muy du...2 Answers
  • Do they sell the bottles in Starbucks stores? 8 Answers
  • What's the best drink you all have tried? I've only tried the van...10 Answers
  • "Drink these every morning before work." in 1 review
Jan G.
Where ever I have a chance to buy one of this at the gas station or they are on sale in the store I will get them. This could drink is so tasty, although it have so much sugar and mix with the caffeine that if I drink this after 3pm will have hard time falling a sleep, must be cause I’m a petite woman lol.
Kay L.
Review for: Starbucks Coffee Frappuccino Coffee Drink Mocha 9.5 oz more...
Definitely my favorite all time coffee drink. I am in love with this. It has that great coffee taste and with the mocha flavor it makes a great combination. It is a little pricey but sometimes they have good deals. I would highly suggest the Mocha Frappuccino it’s the best.
Rhiannon V.
albuquerque, NM
This Starbucks drink is so good it's perfect for a breakfast if you didn't have time to make something. I would like to try the other flavors! The coconut and Carmel one look good!!! I hope I get to try one of them #Influenster
Tasha C.
Mount Vernon, IL
I love coffee its my favorite drink I love this kind the most i love the variety of coffee Starbucks makes hot or cold its perfect for anytime they have so many flavors too
Elena F.
This has a lot more creaminess and sugar than anything else I don't think it gives you that much of a caffeine boost people who don't like coffee will probably even like this if you love strong coffee this probably isn't for you
Christine L.
E Brunswick, NJ
This is honestly my holy grail. Its not only delicious and sweet, it keeps me going through my long nights of studying and working for school! Starbucks Coffee Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha Coffee Drink 9.5 oz
Kimmi G.
Jesup, GA
Wow! This coffee got me through a hurricane! No kidding! I had the forethought to buy a case from Walmart in preparation for a hurricane. Of course, we lost power for a few days, but I had coffee!! It wasn’t chilled, but it really did the trick! And it tastes great!
Kristin C.
This stuff is bae. I drink it every single morning before breakfast. I can’t imagine my day without it. Best to buy at sams. Can be affordable depending on where you buy it. My favorite bottled Starbucks drink!
Samantha R.
Edinburg, TX
I drink this Frappuccino when I have no time to make my own coffee, it’s one of the best ones and it’s affordable, the taste is really good. You just got to be careful not to brake it since it’s not plastic but other than that I have no complaints
Brooke S.
I don't like the taste of coffee, personally, but the these you can't really taste the coffee. It is definitely there and if you don't shake it you will get a strong hit of it but it isn't punching you in the mouth and still wakes you up.
Chelsea J.
Huntington, WV
What's the best drink you all have tried? I've only tried the vanilla - and YUM! Wanting to try new flavors, but I'm a little nervous to buy one and not like it.
Erika H.
Columbus, OH
Do they sell the bottles in Starbucks stores?
Marianel G.
Es muy famoso esta presentación y sabor de Starbucks. ¿ Es muy dulce ?