Starbucks® Mint Mocha Frappuccino® Coffee Drink 12 Pack 9.5 fl. oz. Glass Bottles

BY STARBUCKS #47 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

• "So yummy tasted like mint chocolate chip ice cream." in 1 review
  • "Great special treat drink, the mint is refreshing and compliments the light mocha flavour." in 1 review
  • "I was very excited for this flavor to come out, however the mint left a tangy taste so I was a little disappointed." in 1 review
Kayla F.
Asheville, NC
I like these little bottles of frappuccino in all flavors, except perhaps this flavor. I like mint and chocolate, so I was pretty excited to try it. Has the same "foundation" taste as the other flavors (really sweet, creamy, etc). To me, the peppermint flavoring in these were just odd. Almost chemical tasting, which was a big turn off. You kinda get used to it a few sips in, but I don't think I would buy this flavor ever again.
Geoff G.
Inglewood, CA
I read recently that the best time of day to drink coffee was around 9:30. You see, when you wake up in the morning your body naturally produces cortisol at an elevated level. Drinking caffeine causes your body to produce less. This is bad news for all of us cortisol junkies.

So do yourself a favor and drink coffee at 9:30 for now. If you don't like that idea, just wait a bit, I'm sure buzzfeed will let us know when the next study is released that updates the directive when/how we should be drinking coffee.
Jazzmine W.
Clinton, MS
After you get past the excessive sugar content these are great. I like them and the convenience of getting them from the gas station. As far as taste I like them. You have to make sure to shake them well though. If you do not it can lead to a bad after taste. They are also on the pricier side but all Starbucks are though
Sarra B.
Auburn, IL
I can't express the love I have for these mint mocha drinks they are a lifesaver for when I don't get much sleep I love the taste and have to have a couple a day it's not to strong and it has the perfect taste the price is great for how many you get I have even gotten my friends addicted to these they are that good
Daniell G.
This is the drink that opened up the world of flavored coffee for me. I grew up in a house full of plain black coffee drinkers so that was my norm until my friend offered me one of these delicious concoctions. Now I can't leave the grocery store without a pack.
Grecia G.

my boyfriend and I when we travel we always look for a Starbucks because it makes you feel happy, free , full , and more when you can take cold , hot, with cream, candy , chocolate , alone or accompanied . It is not a brand is a lifestyle . I live STARBUCKS
Larabh D.
Bronx, NY
Oh how i wish these little bottles weren't expensive!!!! The Frap drinks are so amazing !! My office provides them sometimes and I'm always the odd ball you grabs 2-3 bottles lol. They are simply so delicious!!!!! French Vanilla is my favorite!
Tawnee R.
I was drinking these everyday before work until I started working somewhere that had a Starbucks conveniently right next door located in the Kroger shopping center
Rimsha C.
W Bloomfield, MI
Mint mocha is where it's at. And being able to purchase it at a grocery store or drugstore or whatever in packs is even better because you don't have to go out of your way to get coffee. Plus it's cheaper.
Hanna L.
I was very excited for this flavor to come out, however the mint left a tangy taste so I was a little disappointed. Going to stick with the original mocha flavor.