BeveragesCoffeeSingle-Serve Cups & PodsStarbucks
Starbucks Medium Roast Coffee With 2X Caffeine

Starbucks® Medium Roast Coffee With 2X Caffeine

Aroma, body & flavor all in balance—with tastes of nuts and cocoa brought out by the roast and 2X the caffeine*.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Starbucks® Medium Roast Coffee With 2X Caffeine!
Cindy D.
Avenel, NJ
I love me a good coffee in the morning, I like to drink Starbucks because it’s double the caffeine. If I don’t have Starbucks in the morning I feel like day tienes out to be extra long “. I don’t add sugar in my coffee just cream or black if I get a nitro instead of a coffee cup.
Lisa M.
Kennesaw, GA
I use this when I need a quick “pick me up”. It does give you that extra kick of caffeine, but I crash several hours later- I don’t love that. I’m prone to caffeine crashes, but if you’re not it probably won’t bother you as bad. I would recommend if you’re looking for extra caffeine in your morning coffee.
Laceyleah R.
Oak Park, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
Probably one of my favorite go-to products that I have! Really happy I gave this product a try and I will definitely be purchasing again in the near future :) very happy!
Rachel L.
Oak Island, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
I've never used this coffee but influenster thinks I have,I do love Starbucks coffee though, very affordable if you have a a keurig.
kathy M.
Roslindale, MA
I personally didn’t like these. My bf loved them,but it didn’t taste how I expected it to taste. That’s just me,but you may love it.
Andrea Y.
Las Vegas, NV
Strongest coffee and it’s delicious. But I would much rather visit a Starbucks and have them make it for me. :)
Frankie O.
Anaheim, CA
This coffee is good. Not great. I really didn’t notice any more energy from the 2x caffeine. I will probably stick to the standard Starbucks kcups from now on but worth trying out to see if it works for you.
Jennie P.
Naples, FL
Just the right amount. This medium roast is not too strong. If I need a little caffeine in the afternoon the medium roast doesn’t keep me up at night. Im the morning I enjoy. Give it a try!
Lely O.
Aurora, CO
I love the 2x caffeine that is offered with this product. Gives me a boost of energy that I wouldn't have had with a regular coffee product. It was great and useful packaging and the design was Nice as well. I would buy this product again !!!!!!!!
Crystal P.
Las Vegas, NM
the medium roast starbucks coffe its the one i use i have tried another one but ended up going back to this product right here it taste good smelllssss good and it does the job.

Looking for your answer?