Starbucks Maple Pecan Flavored Coffee

This delightfully cozy coffee is the perfect blend of our lightest roast and the purest fall flavors. With notes of toasty pecan and hints of sweet maple, you’ll stay warm all season long.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Starbucks Maple Pecan Flavored Coffee!
Cara P.
Barnesville, GA
Starbucks Maple Pecan Flavored Coffee uploaded by Cara P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I freaking love this amazing tasting coffee this coffee is super amazing and the flavor is out of this world taste like maple syrup so freaking delicious and not expensive I really love the coffee it has lasted a long time definitely will buy again
Jazmin L.
Longview, TX
I've been testing several coffees from breweries and in stores, this is the best seasonal limited edition coffee that I've ever tried, the aroma when it's being brewed doesn't compare with others, the flavor in the mouth is unique.
Shakeina W.
OMG, I purchased 1 box of this and when I went back to buy another it was none to be found. Being a coffee lover this is one of my top 5 favs. Starbucks!!! Get it together and get this back on the shelves. Starbucks Maple Pecan Flavored Coffee
Autumn E.
I used this flavor to make cold brew coffee and it was delicious! It wasn't too sweet, and I could easily taste the maple and pecan! Of course, the packaging is always cute. Would definitely buy this flavor again, I believe it was limited edition!
Miriam N.
Newark, DE
I don’t drink coffee anymore but I tried this before and it was good but I didn’t like the weird smell
Serinna C.
AZ
Purchased at: Target
I’ve tried three variations of maple pecan so far and I would rank this one below Green Mountain and Cameron’s. Cannot stress enough how incredible the aroma is while this product is brewing! However, what bothered me was the after taste - there’s this bizarre almost bitter note hanging in the background which I never detected with the other two variations. Maybe I’ll try again next season and it’ll be better !
Jessica S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I get super excited when my coffee beans run out cause i get to order another tasty ground bag of coffee, this flavor is very tasty and rich . Brews perfectly .
Julie W.
Gainesville, TX
One of my favorite coffee flavors. I am hooked on pecan flavored coffee. My only complaint is that I can usually only find this flavor in the fall time.
Julie W.
cocoa
Love anything Starbucks but this is my favorite flavor!! Yummy yummy yummy! Very smooth
Allison W.
Not bad. Has a great flavor. Very rich tasting. I just prefer a different flavor profile. I've also found similar brands with similar flavors for a much lower price point. I also wish there was a bigger size box than 10 or 12, without having to go to Costco or BJ's.

Looking for your answer?