Starbucks Komodo Dragon Blend Whole Bean Coffee - 1 Lb (16oz, 453g) uploaded by Monika S.

BY STARBUCKS

Komodo Dragon Blend, rare beans from Indonesia anchor this coffee's untamed flavor. A big syrupy body, tastes of fresh green herbs and lingering spice - all coming together with a deep earthiness that plays in every cup. Extraordinary and wild, like... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Satin R.
Cincinnati, OH
This is hands down one of the best coffee flavors I've ever tasted... And I work at Starbucks! I am definitely a dark roast Rinker and Komodo is so complex and delicious and I can never seem to find it in the grocery store so that sucks... But I love drinking it at work!
Molly F.
Kokomo, IN
I got a bag of this yesterday and I'm already in love. I don't usually care for dark roasts (I usually get the lightest available) but this coffee changed my mind! It's strong yet incredibly smooth. It smells bold and makes my whole house smell like a Starbucks! I don't drink my coffee black so I do add creamer to it. My cinnabon creamer pairs perfectly! On top of that, I don't know if this has a higher caffeine content or what, but one cup of this stuff has me going for HOURS. I think it's going to be my go-to coffee from now on!
Brittany W.
Columbia, MO
If you are using this coffee brewed through a Keurig, do yourself a favor and use a French press instead. Through the Keurig it tastes like black tea, but with the French press this coffee has a nice earthy taste that is smooth. I typically like my coffee drinking to be a true experience for my senses, and this coffee doesn't have much of a smell which is something I miss from a nice dark French Roast done right
Nhikki M.
Los Angeles, CA
Its bold and I love the aroma it comes in beans but I always have them ground them for me if you get a chance to taste it you won't regret it it's has a little spicy and herbal flavors a full body coffee
Angela H.
My husband and I LOVE this coffee. We have it ground for our press and it tastes so much better than from the keurig. The smell is also amazing. As soon as the bag is opened, the house smells like it.
Monika S.
This is such a rich coffee I love it. I live in the outskirts of Seattle so I drink a decent amount of coffee. This has to be one of my favorites. %100 recommend these coffee beans!
Madison L.
Blair, NE
This is one of my favorite blends from Starbucks! It has amazing flavor and is so smooth. It also smells so good. Definitely recommend!
sierra s.
My absolute favorite Starbucks coffee. It's a nice dark and bold bean without being over roasted. I love this coffee
Jill M.
Fredericksbrg, VA
This is the coffee that I have been drinking for years. I love the flavor. Perfect start to all of my mornings.
Marissa M.
Middletown
This is by far the best blend I’ve ever had at Starbucks. So smooth and strong. I love it!