BeveragesCoffeeSingle-Serve Cups & PodsStarbucks
Keurig K-Cup Pod Blonde Aria Blend Coffee

Starbucks Keurig® K-Cup® Pod Blonde Aria Blend Coffee

by Starbucks

Make your favorite Blonde roast Coffee from Starbucks in the comfort of your own home whenever you want it with this Starbucks Blonde Aria Blend Coffee 16 pack of K-Cups. 100% arabica coffee Caffeinated Light roast coffee Coffee is made fresh from each pack One pack makes 8 ounces Naturally flavored Box contains 16 individual packs This product has the Keurig Brewed seal

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Starbucks Keurig® K-Cup® Pod Blonde Aria Blend Coffee!
Lisa M.
Kennesaw, GA
We love Starbucks brand pods, but the blonde roast is our favorite. It’s smooth, not bitter at all and an all around good cup of coffee. We also use the verismo Starbucks blonde pods and love them as well.
Blaire M.
Covington, GA
This is the best K-Cup I have ever tried! I want more and I can’t find them in any store ☹️. This is so sweet and savory. I barely have to add sugar. You have to try it!
Elizabeth M.
I love the blonde roast. It’s smooth, a little nutty but overall mellow on my stomach.
Aem G.
Cockrell Hill
Love love love this product it taste and smells good and mixing it with other flavors
Yasmine S.
North Aurora
Light coffee drinker these taste amazing just perfect not to strong! Blonde Starbucks coffee is what I mostly drink
Riza B.
St Augustine, FL
Blonde flavors are my favorites for Starbucks. I don’t like my coffee with a bitter taste. Blonde is smooth.
Amanda D.
One thing I cannot live without (besides my family) is coffee! Starbucks light blonde roast coffee is my absolute favorite!
Alexa O.
Washington, DC
Purchased at: Publix
Smooth but packed with caffeine! There is just something better and different than Starbucks coffee. Love with some caramel syrup!
Joy J.
Athens
Purchased at: Kroger
The best medium body coffee for your buck. Delicious and full of taste to the very last drop
Daysha B.
Stratford
You can never go wrong with Starbucks. If you know me, you know I'm always down for a cup of Starbucks. Anyday, anytime.

Looking for your answer?