Starbucks K-cups for Keurig Brewers Veranda Blend Blonde, Case of 96

Starbucks Veranda Blonde Roast blends lighter-bodied and mellow flavors, and awakens the senses gently. They're subtle and soft with mellow acidity, and deliver a flavorful cup with slight hints of roast. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Brooke L.
Salinas, CA
It has a strong taste alone but with sugar and/or creamer it makes a great morning cup of joe. It’s affordable if you find it discounted or on sale. It’s convenient for every day busy go-ers.
Pop D.
I recently bought a keurig 2.0 475 coffee machine along with needed accessories and a carafe, then I bought a whole bunch of the Starbucks coffee pod in single serve and carafe especially double on the brewers veranda blend blonde case. And I love it, I am a happy camper now. I love knowing any time I need a cup of Joe, I just have to turn on my keurig machine and brew. Or have my Amazon Alexa turn it on for me when I tell her via my iPhone. I highly recommend to everyone. It's expensive but worth every penny.
Dallas L.
Love the keurig coffee pods, especially blonde roasts. Makes it convenient to make myself a cup of delicious coffee in the mornings. The flavor and body are pretty good, although I prefer freshly grinding my coffee. But I can't go wrong with having these on hand. Helps having delicious coffee in just a minute without the mess of grinding it.
Jade R.
Fpo, AP
Having Starbucks K Cups is my favorite part of having a Keurig! The joy of having a mini Starbucks Cafe in my home is the best! Always exceeds my expectations. I always recommend this to my friends and I even give them K Cups as gifts! We love doing a coffee exchange.
Tonya L.
Love how smooth this blend is. It has the right amount of umph for the day. This is not strong and not light it is right in between. I use this to make Caramel Machiattos at home. A must buy for any household that drinks coffee.
Kelly K.
Menomonie, WI
So delicious, this is one of my favorite coffees. I don’t like black coffee, but the flavor of this only required a little bit of sweetener and it was good to go! I would definitely recommend giving this a try.
Whitney M.
I just recently purchased a keurig 2.0. This brand and flavor was the first kcup I purchased and I loved it. I have no desire to try anything else. Such a mild, yummy taste. I start every morning with my Starbucks.
Jenna W.
Buffalo, NY
Ah the blonde roast in the comfort of your own home. Now that is what I call perfect! These are more expensive than other K Cups. It really tastes the same as it does when you get it into one of the stores.
Vicki S.
This is one of my favorite Starbucks Kcup roasts. I don't like coffee that is too weak or too strong and this is the perfect in-between. The flavoring of it is really great too
Tiffany T.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
One of my favorite flavors from Starbucks! It is bold without being overbearingly so. I feel the price range is about right, although we all know sometimes you pay a little more for value products. I would definitely buy again!!