Add a Photo

By STARBUCKS
#425 in K-Cups
Starbucks Veranda Blonde Roast blends lighter-bodied and mellow flavors, and awakens the senses gently. They're subtle and soft with mellow acidity, and deliver a flavorful cup with slight hints of roast.
Brandie B.
Brandie B.
Ardmore, OK
Love the k-cups!! Perfect amount everytime. Perfect cup of coffee everytime. Total win!
Pop D.
Pop D.
Feb. 11, 2017, 12:21 p.m.
Review for: Starbucks K-cups for Keurig Brewers Veranda Blend Blonde, Case of 96
I recently bought a keurig 2.0 475 coffee machine along with needed accessories and a carafe, then I bought a whole bunch of the Starbucks coffee pod in single serve and carafe especially double on the brewers veranda blend blonde case. And I love it, I am a happy camper now. I love knowing any time I need a cup of Joe, I just have to turn on my keurig machine and brew. Or have my Amazon Alexa turn it on for me when I tell her via my iPhone. I highly recommend to everyone. It's expensive but worth every penny.
Dallas L.
Dallas L.
Feb. 17, 2017, 12:53 p.m.
Love the keurig coffee pods, especially blonde roasts. Makes it convenient to make myself a cup of delicious coffee in the mornings. The flavor and body are pretty good, although I prefer freshly grinding my coffee. But I can't go wrong with having these on hand. Helps having delicious coffee in just a minute without the mess of grinding it.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Hertford, NC
Feb. 17, 2017, 11:50 p.m.
One of my favorite flavors from Starbucks! It is bold without being overbearingly so. I feel the price range is about right, although we all know sometimes you pay a little more for value products. I would definitely buy again!!
April m.
April m.
Lexington, KY
Feb. 18, 2017, 12:13 a.m.
I really enjoy the smooth flavor of this particular Starbucks blend. The coffee has subtle notes of cocoa that I absolutely love.
Judith B.
Judith B.
Granbury, TX
Feb. 18, 2017, 12:56 a.m.
Great size and taste! The cups are convienen and they last a long time! Love the fresh taste every time!
Deborah M.
Deborah M.
Tryon, NE
Feb. 17, 2017, 8:48 p.m.
Very nice coffee, not to strong. Perfect for those who don't like a strong coffee but still want a good tasting coffee.