BY STARBUCKS

Starbucks Veranda Blonde Roast blends lighter-bodied and mellow flavors, and awakens the senses gently. They're subtle and soft with mellow acidity, and deliver a flavorful cup with slight hints of roast. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Brandie B.
Ardmore, OK
Love the k-cups!! Perfect amount everytime. Perfect cup of coffee everytime. Total win!
Kelly K.
Falls Church, VA
So delicious, this is one of my favorite coffees. I don’t like black coffee, but the flavor of this only required a little bit of sweetener and it was good to go! I would definitely recommend giving this a try.
Tonya L.
Love how smooth this blend is. It has the right amount of umph for the day. This is not strong and not light it is right in between. I use this to make Caramel Machiattos at home. A must buy for any household that drinks coffee.
Whitney M.
I just recently purchased a keurig 2.0. This brand and flavor was the first kcup I purchased and I loved it. I have no desire to try anything else. Such a mild, yummy taste. I start every morning with my Starbucks.
Brooke L.
Salinas , CA
It has a strong taste alone but with sugar and/or creamer it makes a great morning cup of joe. It’s affordable if you find it discounted or on sale. It’s convenient for every day busy go-ers.
Vicki S.
This is one of my favorite Starbucks Kcup roasts. I don't like coffee that is too weak or too strong and this is the perfect in-between. The flavoring of it is really great too
Pop D.
I recently bought a keurig 2.0 475 coffee machine along with needed accessories and a carafe, then I bought a whole bunch of the Starbucks coffee pod in single serve and carafe especially double on the brewers veranda blend blonde case. And I love it, I am a happy camper now. I love knowing any time I need a cup of Joe, I just have to turn on my keurig machine and brew. Or have my Amazon Alexa turn it on for me when I tell her via my iPhone. I highly recommend to everyone. It's expensive but worth every penny.
Dallas L.
Love the keurig coffee pods, especially blonde roasts. Makes it convenient to make myself a cup of delicious coffee in the mornings. The flavor and body are pretty good, although I prefer freshly grinding my coffee. But I can't go wrong with having these on hand. Helps having delicious coffee in just a minute without the mess of grinding it.
Tiffany T.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
One of my favorite flavors from Starbucks! It is bold without being overbearingly so. I feel the price range is about right, although we all know sometimes you pay a little more for value products. I would definitely buy again!!
Jade R.
Fpo, AP
Having Starbucks K Cups is my favorite part of having a Keurig! The joy of having a mini Starbucks Cafe in my home is the best! Always exceeds my expectations. I always recommend this to my friends and I even give them K Cups as gifts! We love doing a coffee exchange.