BY STARBUCKS

Starbucks K-Cup Sumatra Blend Coffee, 16ct 2 boxes of 16 ct in each box see more...

Buy on Amazon
Mikayla J.
Mikayla J.
Adrian, MI
The starbucks k-cups are my favorite! They have the best flavor compared to other name brands and store brands. They're affordable when on sale or with coupon, but a little pricey at regular price. Good alternative to driving to get a cup of coffee at Starbucks since theyre not always brewing Sumatra.
Randy O.
Randy O.
A top 5 favorite of mine. It has a silky smooth texture and look while tasting strong and great. This one surprised me quite a bit due to me thinking it was just going to be another underwhelming cup. Would def buy again and keep drinking that sweet sweet sumatra.
Monica D.
Monica D.
Henderson
The Sumatra coffee has a nice bold flavor. Hubby thinks it tastes burnt, but he doesn't like bold and dark roast coffee. Starbucks k-cups can be pricier than other brands. I typically only buy them when they are on sale.
Dana L.
Dana L.
Indianapolis , IN
I buy this product for my Keurig. I really love this product because sometimes k-cup quality can be hit or miss . This product is worth the money and I really love the rich , dark bean this flavor offers .
Lissy M.
Lissy M.
Milton, ON
Hubby and I prefer Starbucks K cups to any other K cup in the world. Love dark roasts, love super duper strong flavoured coffees. Husband is a bit of a coffee snob, black Starbucks dark roast is his jam
Amany m.
Amany m.
Isreal
I enjoy dark roast more than any other roast and I've always liked getting these k-cups. This is not my favorite brand of dark roast, but when I have it I am not disappointed.
maria p.
maria p.
Carolina
Me gusta mucho este café el sabor es un café oscuro y no muy Aguado yo uso los coffe k-cup me gustan los de sabores