STARBUCKS® Italian Roast Roasty & Sweet Whole Bean uploaded by Lizz S.

BY STARBUCKS

Intense with a rich, deep flavor and notes of caramelized sugar.

This is Starbucks quintessential dark roast—expertly crafted to bring out sweetness and intensity. It showcases the precision and skill of our roasters, who created a coffee that's slightly darker than our Espresso Roast without the smoky edge of French Roast. A great cup of coffee, it has a depth of flavor that holds its own with cream and sugar.

Buy on Amazon
Katelynn S.
Punxsutawney , PA
Starbucks coffee is often way too stale for a fresh bag of coffee. I've tried this blend before and its good if you can find a decently fresh bag. However, it is hard to find a good bag of beans. If you want to try it, I would suggest going to an actual Starbucks, where I've had more luck finding a fresh bag of beans.
Suela S.
University Ht, OH
  STARBUCKS® Italian Roast Roasty & Sweet Whole Bean is one of my favorite roasts to brew at home. I love a nice, warm cup of coffee and this always delivers! Since I do not use any type of creamer or milk in my coffee (Am I the only one?!), coffee has to taste amazing as plain black and this roast by Starbucks absolutely does!
Madeline E.
Seattle, WA
I find that Starbucks coffee gets a bad reputation because its so popular and mainstream.  However, I actually find these blends to be phenomenal.  Buying at the store can get pricey, but if you take home these bags and make your coffee yourself its really not an absurd price.
Mikaila V.
Port Townsend
Good Lord this is HEAVEN. I'm a coffee nut,  but my roasts of choice are typically dark. This stuff is perfectly roasted to be rich and full, but it's not as smoky and funky as French (although I love French). It blends beautifully with cream and it's a classic choice. If I don't know what to make, I just make Italian, it's always good.
Allyson M.
Lorton, VA
This is my favorite roast of coffee from Starbucks. It's rich and bold, but not bitter. It stays fresh in the packaging thanks to the top closure. If I don't drink espresso, this is my go to. Highly recommend if you like a dark roast.
hannah🌙 M.
My favorite type of Starbucks coffee! I usually get the k cup version and drink it straight from the keurig machine. Tastes great with a splash of half & half and it even tastes great as iced coffee. My fav!
member-917f8
I LIKE A GOOD CUP OF COFFEE ANYTIME OF THE DAY.  I HAVE SEVERAL CUPS FOR BREAKFAST.  HAVE A CUP OR  TWO AT  WORK.  ITS JUST GREAT- AFTER AN EVENING MEAL.  COFFEE COMES IN DIFFERENT QUALITIES AND FLAVORS.  S T A R B U C K S IS THE BEST. THE ITALIAN ROAST IS MY CHOICE- AND ITS S T A R B U C  K S!!!
Lizz S.
bought from starbucks online - took forever to receive and they charged me twice (i already spoke with customer service) - since i got the beans, i used my vitamix to blend into grounds. the coffee itself smells amazing, it's a super dark roast so only 2-3 scoops necessary. have been using for the past week or so and really like it. probably will purchase again, except maybe in-store this time.
Erin F.
This coffee was one of the only ones we purchased for a long time. However, after switching to some local roasters' beans, we find that the Starbucks beans taste burnt. We still purchase it occasionally, because it is half the cost of the local roasters' beans and we go through a lot of coffee; but I cannot honestly say that it is our favorite anymore.
Aly M.
It's sad that this is so good, but doesn't always fit the budget for the month. We get this any chance we can; sometimes even cutting down in other groceries to get this. I'm all about generic brands and saving dimes, but Starbucks coffee quality really is much higher than most.