BeveragesCoffee & TeaStarbucks
STARBUCKS Italian Roast Roasty & Sweet Ground

STARBUCKS® Italian Roast Roasty & Sweet Ground

by Starbucks

Intense with a rich, deep flavor and notes of caramelized sugar.

This is Starbucks quintessential dark roast—expertly crafted to bring out sweetness and intensity. It showcases the precision and skill of our roasters, who created a coffee that's slightly darker than our Espresso Roast without the smoky edge of French Roast. A great cup of coffee, it has a depth of flavor that holds its own with cream and sugar.

Would anyone recommend this? I’m trying to make a switch from kcups in my kuerig to a refillable cup that can use with loose coffee or tea.STARBUCKS® Sumatra Earthy & Herbal Whole Bean
Start your review of STARBUCKS® Italian Roast Roasty & Sweet Ground!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I prefer Italian roasts over just a dark roast and this one I thought was pretty goodin reviews
It might not be my favorite brand wise, but it's better than most of the grocery store brands.in reviews
I am a little bit of a coffee snob and I adore this coffee.in reviews
Jill S.
I love Starbucks Italian roast! I buy two large bags so we never run out and always keep a backup bag stocked! I run on coffee, well actually coffee is my life blood! This is delicious, smooth, full bodied dark roast.
Mitzi A.
Spring, TX
STARBUCKS® Italian Roast Roasty & Sweet Ground uploaded by Mitzi A.
Purchased at: Target
Sabe a café! eso es lo mejor, está presentación me resulta más económica vs los vasitos preempaquetado, pues es más casi por el mismo precio de los 12 vasitos, es una maravilla su sabor tienen que probarlo, a los que les gustan los sabores intensos de café. It tastes like coffee! That's the best, this presentation is cheaper for me vs the prepackaged glasses, because it is more for almost the same price of the 12 glasses, its flavor is a wonder they have to try it, those who like intense flavors of coffee.
Liz A.
La Mesa, CA
STARBUCKS® Italian Roast Roasty & Sweet Ground uploaded by Liz A.
STARBUCKS® Italian Roast Roasty & Sweet Ground uploaded by Liz A.
Purchased at: Costco
This is how I Feel without my Starbucks Caffè Verona Dark Roast Ground Coffee - 20oz in the morning. I like strong coffee ☕️ to get my day going. I also buy Starbucks Italian roast if I want a smoother taste. I buy my at Costco and when it go’s on sale I stuck up!
Daniela C.
Homestead, FL
STARBUCKS® Italian Roast Roasty & Sweet Ground uploaded by Daniela C.
Purchased at: Publix
My go-to morning coffee. If I don't have a cup of this coffee for the start of my day then I would be mad for rest of the day, JK. Great taste for the affordable value. The packaging says it has tasting notes of dark chocolate & toasted marshmallow however I don't taste marshmallow.
Mia P.
I buy Starbucks coffee in a bag to use in my refillable Kurig pod. I love the flavor of the Starbucks Italian Roast in the mornings. I don't think they should change anything. I will continue to buy this blend as long as the taste stays consistent. Which I think it will. Starbucks is known for consistent taste!!
melody B.
I have used this coffee when it's on sale. It took a friend to point out to me that this brand isn't consider good coffee. But I guess I will keep it on hand until I can find a good one
Deborah A.
Smooth and dark. Everything good that I need in a morning cup of coffee, and maybe an afternoon cup. OK who my kidding an all day cuppa coffee.
Jennifer P.
Vancouver, Wa
I love to use this in my espresso machine, honestly taste like I went to Starbucks for a mocha 😄
Melissa G.
Middleburg, FL
Great product amazing taste .always fresh.love the smell after being brewed .great price great product
Nicole R.
Clarksville, TN
One of my go to coffees. I enjoy the rich and robust flavor this offers. it's also at a great price point.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mercedes P.
Emporium, PA
il y a 3 ans
Katia P. il y a 2 ans
I use both k-cup and reusable cups (when I have a coffee that I like it but only comes in grains, and I grinds them)