BY STARBUCKS #62 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

• Made with Starbucks Italian roast coffee and a touch of milk and sugar

Lizzie A.
Kittery Point, ME
I love the actual ice coffee from starbucks so I thought that I would really like these but they did not meet my expectations, they were pretty good. I wanted it to taste like the ice coffee I order but it doesn't because it is indeed a different type of roast. These aren't my favorite but my mom really enjoys them, so they are worth a try!!!
Frooti B.
Santa Clara, CA
So guys I'm going to review my fav drink just love the taste every time you will going to find this in my refrigerator starbucks really rocks my favorite italian roast iced coffee 12 pack cans easy to carry anywhere anytime 5 stars from my side !!
Autumn R.
Philadelphia, PA
Usually a little overpriced but I love them so I usually splurge. I love most of the Starbucks products and they are always a great pick me up whether I'm driving cross country or just heading into work. I will always recommend Starbucks items
Raquel R.
These are good for a nice burst of energy . Taste better cold, cuz I made the mistake of drinking this warm...just no.
Not the same as fresh starbucks, but worth the convinience
Aimee W.
These are excellent for just grab and go. I am a full time mommy of boys and I am useless with out my morning coffee so these are great to grab when running out the door.
Tiffany B.
Chantilly, VA
Expensive, but great for on the go! I love these chilled and even though personally I don't drink coffee on the daily basis, I enjoy these every once in a while.
Megan Y.
Battle Creek, MI
It's very rare for me to find an ice coffee that I personally love so much. Luckily. I found this product browsing through the grocery store. I 100% recommend this product to every ice coffee lover.
Averie C.
I love being able to have Starbucks on the go. Convenient cans are great for a boost of energy I need throughout the day. A little pricey so it's not an everyday item for me.
Yamilet P.
I would think that since I am not getting this directly from Starbucks it would taste differently. But it stays true to its taste from any Starbucks iced coffee you would purchase at a store. I am satisfied with this product.
Jc S.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this drink. I work night shift at a hotel and this product keeps me awake. I am a repeat consumer. I recommend this product. It's good and it's not to strong .