BY STARBUCKS

Italian RoastThis is Starbucks quintessential dark roast—expertly crafted to bring out sweetness and intensity. It showcases the precision and skill of our roasters, who created a coffee that's slightly darker than our Espresso Roast without the smoky edge of French Roast. A great cup of coffee, it has a depth of flavor that holds its own with cream and sugar. see more...

• Hi, I was wondering if this is a very strong coffee because I kno...1 Answers
LueAnne A.
Gallatin, TN
I love dark roasts and I love Starbucks.  But the Italian roast is a bit on the bitter side.  It's not bad It's just not my favorite.  I probably wouldn't buy it again.  I'd prefer to stick with Caffe Verona or Sumatra.  Still if you love it dark and strong this is the coffee for you.
Alaina B.
Atlanta, GA
This rich coffee blend by Starbucks is one of my favorites.  The flavor is rich and bold, but not too bitter.  When it comes to K cups, there is nothing quite as good as Starbucks.  This is a crowd pleaser especially for people that think that K cups produce weak tasting coffee.
Megan C.
Cleveland, Oh
I have a love hate for Kcups, I use them regularly but honestly I prefer a nice French roast. The price of these Kcups is a little high, the beans you get more bang for your buck, this blend is good. And if your looking for the convenience factor this is the route to go.
Sherry A.
Conway, SC
Love me some Starbucks! These KCups make it so easy to get your coffee fix in a flash. Be sure to use bottled water though as tap water can give it a chlorine taste. The product itself is fantastic! 2 thumbs up!
dixya b.
Fort Worth, TX
this is one of my favorite from starbucks esp in the morning! it is pretty affordable and i dont even have to step out of the house, which is my favorite part!
Lacey L.
N Charleston, SC
I feel at though some of the dark roast flavors gets lost this this k-cup version. Still great for a quick pick me up in the morning!
nikki B.
Winter Haven, FL
Love love this one! So yummy I dont believe it tastes so dark tho. I love all the starbuck coffees tho havent found one I didnt like.
Misty S.
Green City, MO
I must admit I love everything Starbucks! It's so awesome to be able to have the Starbucks goodness in the comfort of my own home.
Victoria R.
Oxford, ME
I mean...this is Starbucks...of course it is good! I don't think I've ever had anything from Starbucks that I haven't enjoyed!!
Rene S.
San Diego, CA
I love the dark roast k cups. It is a bit on the pricey side. Taste is bold . Just add that coffee mate and your good.
Kayla B.
Port Elizabeth
Hi, I was wondering if this is a very strong coffee because I know that some Starbucks coffees are very strong. But I'd really like to try this coffee. We don't have a Starbucks where I live but when I go to JHB I'd like to know if I should buy it.