Starbucks Iced Vanilla Coffee

Some coffee beans were born to be chilled. These beans plus satisfyingly smooth vanilla flavor create a refreshing, pick-me-up taste. It's the perfect way to stay cool all year long.

what is your favorite coffee Starbucks Iced Vanilla Coffee ?
Is this one nice
Is this better than dunkin donuts?
Start your review of Starbucks Iced Vanilla Coffee!
How would you rate this product?
Irvington, NY
The Vanilla Iced coffee is delicious but very strong. If you are used to other brands of coffee it may not be easy to make the switch to Starbucks. It’s strong, tasty and the caffeine lasts all day. I am a repeat customer and a Starbucks Gold member. I will purchase again - especially the delicious Vanilla flavor.
Seattle
These are good. Definitely not as good as freshly brewed coffee, but they aren’t bad when you need a caffeine kick and don’t want to make your own coffee or go out to a cafe. They are pretty sweet, so you may want to add a shot of espresso or a milk of your choice to tone it down a little bit.
Shiloh, IL
I really do enjoy the bottled iced coffees. They taste great and are super convient. No need to hunt down a starbucks and wait 20 minutes (there isn't always time for that) these are great for when you are in a hurry. I will buy these over and over again. I do love this flavor and many others.
I’m always hesitant to try these because they obviously don’t taste the same as when you go in but this one wasn’t too bad! The packaging is minimal, flavorful, and not too terrible calorie or health wise. It isn’t price effective compared to going to get it at Starbucks though I don’t believe.
Onaway, MI
I love this stuff! I drank it all the time when I lost 150 lbs and it allowed me to have something to drink besides water that wasn’t extremely fattening! I’ve bought it hundreds of times. I definitely recommend it to others! The only problem is they no longer sell it in my area, so blah!
Laredo, TX
Like the vanilla taste in an iced coffee. This is at a good price in Walmart where I buy it. Have it at home In my fridge for every morning when I wake up and take my kids to school. It’s better then standing in a Starbucks line to order. Ready to serve any time from home.
Morgantown, WV
I don't typically drink pre-packaged coffee beverages, but when I do Starbucks is the brand I typically reach for. As someone who does not like overly sweet coffee this product is a bit sweet, but still delivers the coffee flavor I am looking for.
I love these they taste great and give you energy. I get the one without milk so I can add my own lactose free milk and it tastes even better. The flavors are great and the price is also pretty good for this. Would recommend to try.
Arlington
Starbucks Iced Vanilla Coffee is perfect for a pick me up drink, I do like both products the coffee from any Starbucks Shop as well as the bottled one you can find at your local grocery store. Not only that it has an amazing flavor!
Fort Wayne
I love Starbucks coffee and this is a nice treat on special occasion but coffee is to be enjoyed every day! And Starbucks is way too expensive for me to afford every day. Overall I do not think this coffee is worth the price point.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Fresno, CA