BY STARBUCKS

A Starbucks® classic, chilled for a classic anytime treat.

STARBUCKS® Iced Espresso Classics - Skinny Vanilla Latte
  • "Just the right amount to give you a little pick me up during the day when you are feeling low on energy." in 1 review
Christina M.
Fredericksbrg, VA
This tastes just as good as the real thing at Starbucks and it is easy to buy in advance and use throughout the week!  I love having these in the fridge and not needing to stop by Starbucks to get it.  It's about the price of one large drink, but I can usually get 4 or 5 drinks out of this bottle.
Amber P.
Sandusky, OH
So delicious! Low calories and sugar content this is my go to coffee drink when I hve a sweet tooth. A bit pricey for the smallest size but I don't mind purchasing this when I need a little pick me up! Flavor is delicious and I would purchase this again.
Shay G.
This is a great bArgain compared to the price you buy in store! You can get about 4 venti size servings from this bottle alone, and without the calorie worry! Check it out&!!!!!!
Briggs M.
Tryon, NC
My favorite coffee ever! No kidding I feel like I say that a lot about so many things I review but I literally go through three of these a week. I can't leave my house without my coffee cup especially to start off my day. I love iced coffee and it's lower in calories rather than getting something while your out!
Brittany R.
West Seneca, NY
This is by far one of my favorite drinks but let's face it who has enough time and energy room leave the house twenty to thirty minutes early to go wait in line for a drink? not I, I value sleep these easy drinks are pre-made and ready to grab and go
Liz B.
Champaign, IL
I just bought this and can't wait to try it. Definitely a better value then going through the drive thru at Starbucks every morning. Plus it saves time. Great pick me up on the way to work in the morning. I bought it at target with a discount. I would recommend it to the fellow coffee drinkers.
Christine R.
I started drinking this after quitting drinking soda for years. I like this because I'm not too fond of drinks that taste like strong coffee. This is perfect because I don't have to buy coffee to mix with milk. Also, I don't have to worry about making coffee in the morning. I can just pour this in my cup and go. The only downside to this product is that they made the bottles smaller for the same price
Johna H.
Hammondsport , NY
I really enjoy the Skinny Vanilla Latte Iced Espresso because it allows me to have a drink that is lower in calories and tastes great. The only problem is I can't always find it in my area.
Alexa N.
I looove that they made this product and thats its so easily accesible! I don't have to wait in line or get up extra early just to make sure i get my coffee before work! I can just grab a glass from out my cupboard, throw some ice in it, pour and enjoy! Love the taste!
Influenster M.
I lovvvveeee this stuff. It is a bit pricey but it lasts you longer than buying one cup of something at Starbucks. I like to get it when it's on sale and on coupon. A special treat for myself