BY STARBUCKS

A Starbucks® classic, chilled for a classic anytime treat.

• Has anyone tried the non-skinny version? How does it comp...1 Answers
  • It prefer to go to Starbucks, where it made fresh on the ...2 Answers
  • Is this any good? I get iced caramel macchiato all the t...3 Answers
Nora M.
A watered-down version of a classic summertime favorite.
The packaging is less awkward than their competitor’s paper carton (with cap/pouring spout) but the lid hollow, so as to create the illusion of contiguous line, but because it’s a small opening with a giant hollow cap, it’s apt to close improperly. This is a big deal, because you must shake the bottle before pouring (or else all the caramel in the bottle would be concentrated in the bottom 1/4 of the container & for your last 2-3 servings, you’d practically be drinking straight sugar syrup) & if the cap goes on even slightly crooked, first, you’ll shake it… then, you’ll be wearing it.
The lite version is a substantial cut in fat, carbs & calories, but there’s a substantial effect on the flavor. As long as you’re only having it once in a while & you’re not under any doctor-mandated dietary restrictions, you’ll probably end up enjoying your iced coffee a lot more if you either go for the real deal, or you just opt for a different choice.
#icedcoffee #starbucks #lite #caramelmacchiato
Cristina G.
Thank you Starbucks for this great invention! I can only find the skinny bottles at my local Target, not my grocery stories, but I’m not complaining. I stock up on these in all flavors. I don’t buy coffee grounds and creamer anymore bc it’s so much cheapier to buy this! Just like going to your local Starbucks but at home. Love love love these!!! #influenstereats
Laura B.
I’m honestly surprised at how tasty this pre-made drink is. Even though it’s made with non-fat milk, it’s pretty creamy. It is sweet, but not overpowering. This is a great iced coffee drink for when you can’t make one or go to Starbucks!
daniella c.
Staten Island, NY
If you’re a caramel & coffee lover like me, this iced caramel macchiato is the way to go. The beauty of it is drinking a Starbucks without having to leave your house. The skinny version always tasted better to me for some reason. You can buy this at target and any local grocery store.
Camille N.
Los angeles, CA
This is my favorite way to start out every morning! It's a great price and you get 5-6 drinks of it for the price of one at Starbucks!  My only complaint is sometimes it's hard to find (usually available at Target), so I'll usually have to make a separate stop to get it. Love!
Jess R.
Providence, RI
This is a little too sweet for me but it is the convenience of the product that I like. I take it on camping trips in my cooler and it is convenient for me that I don’t need to bring along sugar or creamer. I like that I can just pour and go.
nimi p.
New York
So delicious! Always my choice when ordering a Starbucks. I tend to order with soy milk. It’s great hot or cold! It is very milky so I add an extra shot for my more tired days!
Celine M.
Papillion, NE
I’m not a fan. I love caramel macchiatos but this has a funky flavor and I have to use creamer just to make it tolerable. It’s expensive and not good. Disappointing.
joelle R.
Warren, RI
YUM!!! Perfect for ice coffee In the comfort of your own home. Really only purchase in the summer. If your thinking about buying it. Just do it! You won’t regret it. Taste a little different than the actual drink at Starbucks but I like it just as much.
Kelsey A.
Syracuse , NY
I'm a Starbucks lover through and through so when they made these drinks I was so excited to try them. However they are a little to sweet for my liking! I usually dilute them with chilled black coffee. They are reasonably priced, and a nice treat for yourself ! But if you do not like sweet things you might need to dilute it
Sarah H.
Henrico, VA
Is this any good? I get iced caramel macchiato all the time at Starbucks and love them, does this live up to the actual drink?
Sandra R.
It prefer to go to Starbucks, where it made fresh on the spot or make my one at home.
Nicki S.
Does this taste artifical? I know sometimes low fat/ low sugar/ light drinks can give off an artificial sweet taste. I love a good caramel macchiato and have never had one cold before! I would love to try it out though pending raving reviews!
Maureen N.
Beltsville, MD
Has anyone tried the non-skinny version? How does it compare for taste? I love Starbucks in-store skinny, but the bottle stuff has a lingering sugar-free taste.