BY STARBUCKS #10 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Iced Espresso Classics - Caramel Macchiato

DID YOU KNOW

The first demonstration of artificial refrigeration was performed by William Cullen at the University of Glasgow in 1748.

• Are these any good?2 Answers
  • Are these anything like what you would get in the store o...1 Answers
  • Ok I have to know, how close to the store-made product is...1 Answers
danielle s.
Even though this product is expensive I think it is totally worth it!! I love getting an Iced Caramel Macchiato at Starbucks but that drink by me is $4-$5 even for a small!! This bottle from the supermarket is big and you can get at least 4-5 cups out of it. So say this bottle is about 7 or 8 dollars in the supermarket but it lasts you a few drinks so it is more worth it than spending $5 for a Venti at starbucks for ONE drink! This bottle is great for iced coffee or hot coffee. I prefer the iced version with some whipcream yum.
Kara D.
I used to go to Starbucks daily and spend at least $5 per espresso beverage I got. Although I still find myself there often, I've been able to slow down my visits and save money by purchasing this stuff. It tastes wonderful and I'm able to get a couple days worth out of it. It stays fresh and is reasonably priced.

Where to find: Kroger

10/10 would recommend for my coffee lovers out there.
Jacqueline N.
Columbus
I typically get the hot caramel macchiato at Starbucks but I tried the iced caramel macchiato and knew I had to get the bigger version for myself! So I got this and I love it! I would pour myself this every morning if I didn’t have other flavors to try.
VCAS710 R.
This is the closest to having a caramel machiato at home with no fuss. Tastes wonderful just like getting one of their coffees. I do tend to add either an extra espresso or some drizzle of caramel. You will finish the bottle before it expires!
monica n.
ever since trying a caramel macchiato at starbucks a few years ago i have been obsessed. i didn't know they sold this product until last week when i was looking for some ice coffee in the refrigerated section of my grocery store. this coffee is a little sweet for my liking so i add some of the starbucks medium roast ice coffee and its delicious
Clam C.
Flushing, NY
Not a fan of this flavor, I like the attempt but it was just way too sweet/not caramel macchiato specific flavor for me. I think it was way too light on the coffee part and had too much sugar/various sweeteners and whether iced or without I didn't like it either way.
Isabelle D.
Lebanon, OH
The fist time I had this it was before a competition, It was very inexpensive and was so delicious, It was very sweet and super cold which Is what I like, I make my own Starbucks drinks from home with this now, I take a Starbucks cup and pour this in with ice and put store bought whip cream on top and it taste even better !
Kim S.
So delicious! The pre-made caramel macchiato is perfect for waking up at 5:45am; just pour and go! I also will put this in a blender bottle with protein powder and have it on the way to work. It gives me enough energy without feeling sick from eating too early.
Yadilsa M.
Brooklyn, NY
My favorite Starbucks beverage of all time is their Caramel Macchiato. It can become a very expensive habit so I don't have it every single day but when I do, I love that I can order ahead and pick up when I get off the train on my way to work. So convenient.
Taylor C.
Caramel macchiatos are my favorite Starbucks drink and these are a good substitute to keep in the fridge. The packing is convenient and the price is pretty good, too. I would definitely buy again when I dont have time to wait in line at my nearby Starbucks.
Amanda R.
I love me some caramel flavored frappes. Does this have a strong caramel or coffee flavor? Is it like really sweet, or just a little bit?
Escential +.
Does this taste anything like the ones they serve ? I mean , is it sweeter , milkier , is the bold taste of espresso still there ?
Kathy N.
Does this have a lot of the caffeine taste ?
justice w.
Kimberling City, MO
Are these any good?
Shelby B.
Omaha, NE
Do you feel that this gives you energy like a store made caramel macchiato would?