BY STARBUCKS #7 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Iced Espresso Classics - Caramel Macchiato

DID YOU KNOW

The first demonstration of artificial refrigeration was performed by William Cullen at the University of Glasgow in 1748.

• Are these any good?2 Answers
  • Are these anything like what you would get in the store o...1 Answers
  • Ok I have to know, how close to the store-made product is...1 Answers
danielle s.
Even though this product is expensive I think it is totally worth it!! I love getting an Iced Caramel Macchiato at Starbucks but that drink by me is $4-$5 even for a small!! This bottle from the supermarket is big and you can get at least 4-5 cups out of it. So say this bottle is about 7 or 8 dollars in the supermarket but it lasts you a few drinks so it is more worth it than spending $5 for a Venti at starbucks for ONE drink! This bottle is great for iced coffee or hot coffee. I prefer the iced version with some whipcream yum.
Kara D.
I used to go to Starbucks daily and spend at least $5 per espresso beverage I got. Although I still find myself there often, I've been able to slow down my visits and save money by purchasing this stuff. It tastes wonderful and I'm able to get a couple days worth out of it. It stays fresh and is reasonably priced.

Where to find: Kroger

10/10 would recommend for my coffee lovers out there.
x x.
x
I typically get the hot caramel macchiato at Starbucks but I tried the iced caramel macchiato and knew I had to get the bigger version for myself! So I got this and I love it! I would pour myself this every morning if I didn’t have other flavors to try.
anshanie S.
Orlando
As of recently got coffee has been giving me really bad Indigestion and heartburn. But I cannot live without my coffee! I started to do more iced coffee and for a while I have been eyeing this Starbucks product at the grocery store. My thoughts were that it would be too sweet or too milky and j would like it. After trying it, I fell in loveeee!!! It’s just perfect and I cannot get enough of it. It’s not too sweet and it’s not too bitter. I totally recommend this to any iced coffee lovers.
VCAS710 R.
This is the closest to having a caramel machiato at home with no fuss. Tastes wonderful just like getting one of their coffees. I do tend to add either an extra espresso or some drizzle of caramel. You will finish the bottle before it expires!
monica n.
ever since trying a caramel macchiato at starbucks a few years ago i have been obsessed. i didn't know they sold this product until last week when i was looking for some ice coffee in the refrigerated section of my grocery store. this coffee is a little sweet for my liking so i add some of the starbucks medium roast ice coffee and its delicious
Isabelle D.
Lebanon, OH
The fist time I had this it was before a competition, It was very inexpensive and was so delicious, It was very sweet and super cold which Is what I like, I make my own Starbucks drinks from home with this now, I take a Starbucks cup and pour this in with ice and put store bought whip cream on top and it taste even better !
Ashley W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Purchased at: Target
I absolutely love going to Starbucks and getting a Caramel Macchiato whether it’s hot or iced. Being able to buy this at the store is so convenient to have at home. I can pour it over ice or warm it up in the microwave. It is kinda pricey but for a big bottle compared to one cup of Starbucks, it’s not too bad.
Himali B.
New York
Caramel macchiato isn't my thing. I love trying different coffee sobi gave it a try but it is not for me. The coffee flavour is very mild & other flavours are little more overpowering which I didn't actually liked. I won't be buying it again.
Jessica T.
College Sta, TX
This is great for when I need extra energy to stay up studying or working.  A pro is that it tastes good. A con is that there is a lot of sugar on it so it's not very healthy. But it does do the job of keeping me energized which is what is most important in an energy drink.
Amanda R.
I love me some caramel flavored frappes. Does this have a strong caramel or coffee flavor? Is it like really sweet, or just a little bit?
Escential +.
Antioch, IL
Does this taste anything like the ones they serve ? I mean , is it sweeter , milkier , is the bold taste of espresso still there ?
Kathy N.
Does this have a lot of the caffeine taste ?
justice w.
Kimberling City, MO
Are these any good?
Shelby B.
Omaha, NE
Do you feel that this gives you energy like a store made caramel macchiato would?