STARBUCKS® Iced Espresso Classics - Caffe Mocha uploaded by Tiffany R.

BY STARBUCKS #12 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Iced Espresso Classics - Caffe Mocha

DID YOU KNOW

In Tenochtitlan, Aztec kings demanded tributes twice a year. Of all the treasures they received—jaguar skins, cotinga feathers, chalchihuitl stones—they prized cacao most of all.

• "It great to drinking the summer time!" in 1 review
Clam C.
Flushing, NY
Super delicious and better than expected! I usually purchase Starbucks store bought iced coffee to keep at home and have tried similar versions which varying tastes which I didn't like at all, and when I tried this one I didn't think I'd like it either, but surprisingly this tasted great. It has an excellent blend of coffee and mocha/chocolate, I highly recommend giving it a try.
Miranda V.
I impulsively bought one of these when I was in the line at checkout at Walmart and I was so impressed when I tasted it! I have never liked cold coffee before but this is amazing! Can’t wait to try other flavors in the future
Michelle M.
OMAHA, NE
I was hesitant to try this. I don't care for most bottled coffee drinks, like the frappucinos, because they are way too sweet. I was pleasantly surprised to find that this wasn't the case! I could definitely go for an extra shot of espresso, but this is great for those rushed mornings when you don't have time to stop for coffee and forgot to cold brew your own!
Leandra T.
I buy one of these weekly at Target and mix it in with peppermint brewed coffee and it's DELICIOUS! It's good on its own as well. Definitely affordable, especially if you're a frequent Starbucks visitor, or a lover of iced coffee.
Sydney R.
Willow Spring, NC
I've had this product at an actual Starbucks before and it tastes amazing but when I bought this at my local food lion it tasted awful. So sadly as a result of this I have to say please do not waste your money on this awful product.
Alicia M.
Sutter, CA
I am typically not a person who purchases pre done coffee drinks.i even own my own espresso machine so I can make my own if I don't have tine to stop. But I found myself desperate one day while out of town and this was the closest thing I was getting to the real thing. I was stunned at how good it was! It was nearly like getting one fresh, and I barely noticed the difference. Now in the warmer months, I often keep some in the fridge, and during baseball season which means a lot of out of town trips for my family, I always take one with me to keep in my hotel room. I'll never be fearful of having to go without again like I did for so long! If your a fan of SBs iced mochas, then this is for you!
Rhiannon E.
Monroe, LA
These are ok. Not as satisfying as the real deal that you have to actually go sit in line at Starbucks for. But they work as an alternative in you're in need for a coffee fix.
Christine A.
OMG these are so crazy good! If they weren't heavy on the calories I'd have like 3 a day. They're sweet, milky and have a nice caffeine kick without any bitterness or too much acidity. Plus the plastic bottles close better than the glass ones and they're safer to throw in my purse/lunch bag.
Allison W.
Orlando, FL
Loved this drink for my early morning shifts at work! I've bought this one repeatedly now because it's a great start to my day. I also tried other iced coffees from the store and nothing compares to Starbucks. I definitely love this for those hot summer time mornings too!
Miguel G.
Fort Worth, TX
I love the mocha espresso from starbucks. i usually use it when i had a big exam and i had to pull an all nighter to i drank coffee and studied. i prefer this brand because it has a smooth taste and doesn't leave a bad taste in your'e mouth.i would buy this product again
Tiffany R.