STARBUCKS® Iced Coffee Smooth & Refreshing VIA® Instant uploaded by dana% L.STARBUCKS® Iced Coffee Smooth & Refreshing VIA® Instant uploaded by Maria R.STARBUCKS® Iced Coffee Smooth & Refreshing VIA® Instant uploaded by Megan M.

BY STARBUCKS #14 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Refreshing iced coffee in an instant—how cool is that?

• 100% microground arabica coffee
• Created for mixing with cold water
• Lightly sweetened with cane sugar

Create the best tasting beverages with these single-serve packets. Enjoy them anytime, anywhere—in an instant.

INGREDIENTS: CANE SUGAR, INSTANT AND MICROGROUND COFFEE.

• How much yall like this? How do you make your coffee usin...2 Answers
  • I'm skeptical about this stuff. Does it actually taste li...3 Answers
  • Is this comparable is this to regular brewed coffee??1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lexie B.
Morton Grove, IL
I tried these out a few months ago for the reason that I love Starbucks, but wanted to save some time and money. I think that this definitely tastes different because it’s in a dry format that you add with water. Almost like crystal light drinks. To me, it was kinda bland and definitely didn’t taste like what you get in the stores. For me, I probably wouldn’t get these again. I would rather just get it at Starbucks knowing they made it that morning fresh.
Tracy D.
Great tasting iced coffee, I love starbucks and there reward program they have. This has great flavor, but unfortunately is not cheap. I am a repeat customer there, and this is a great iced coffee from starbucks. I do recommend this to others.
Katelynn S.
Punxsutawney , PA
These instant coffee packets are the best instant coffee I have ever tried. They don't have much of that instant coffee taste, so that is a major plus for those who can't stand that flavor. Also, they are really convenient to keep in my car or for camping trips. I honestly had these for work over the summer so I could have some decent coffee while on the road. I would recommend this product.
Rochelle F.
Sandston, VA
I love Starbucks iced coffee with coconut milk, but this at-home version is packed with sugar. The first ingredient IS SUGAR! I spit it out when trying it...so sickeningly sweet. Come out with an unsweetened version. Sugar is the worst. I received this as an office gift, so had I purchased it myself I would've looked at the sugar level prior to buying.
Kelli W.
I love these so much! They are cheap and so easy! All I have to do is grab a bottle of water, pour in my Via, and I’m ready to go! It has nice, easy open packaging. I can fit these in my purse for work or on the go! I would definitely buy them again! They also make great presents.
Hailie D.
Clermont, FL
Perfect for those on the go and in need of coffee! Love this iced via! Great to throw in your work bag for when you need that little pick me up In the middle of the day. Find that it's cheapest to buy it at a starbucks location instead of a grocery store. Great flavor and quick n easy to just pour and shake up!
Andrea F.
Mount Vernon, OH
Perfect iced coffee on the go! So convenient that all you need is a bottle of water! Great taste and it’s already presweetened. These are great to have in hand. I will be buying these again and would definitely recommend.
Trina C.
We bought these for on the go, they’re okay not horrible but definitely not as good as going in for coffee or making it at home. So it sucked that it couldn’t be as enjoyable just cause we didn’t have time. But we just stuck to home brewing with the Starbucks beans for a while.
katie s.
Plano, TX
IM OBSESSED WITH THIS PRODUCT. It is totally worth the price. It makes me feel like I treated myself to Starbucks drivethru without having to leave earlier. I love love love the flavor. Comes in sweetened and un. I add a splash of cream and tons of ice. It’s filling too!
hannah🌙 M.
My friend gave me one of her starbucks instant sweetened iced coffee packets, and surprisingly i enjoyed it a lot! I would definitely purchase this when I am traveling somewhere without good coffee or if I just need some good iced coffee on the go.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Does it taste watered down?
Jamekia G.
When you make it at home does it taste like it was made in the Starbucks store?
Miranda B.
Watson, OK
Is it just as good as when you get it from Starbucks?
Erika B.
I'm skeptical about this stuff. Does it actually taste like coffee? Is there sweetener already added?
Cassia W.
Kettering, OH
Is it as good as ordering one in store?